Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? (695 Views)

Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer / Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? / Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? by ImperialLeader: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lifes choices depend on the decisions you make today. There are about 4800 seconds that makes up a day. What are you doing with each second? Those who own today, are those who are ready.
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? by ImperialLeader: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
What Can $18 do for you?

Indeed, $18 can do a number of things for you, like……
· Put fuel in your car
· Groceries in the fridge
· Recharge credit for your phone/internet data
· Buy a new dress/shirt
· Cook a small pot of soup
· Pay part of your monthly PHCN bill (not all… Lol) e.t.c

As you can see, $18 can do lots of things for you, and then……ZAP!!! It’s all gone!!How about if I introduce you to a business where you put in JUST $18 and you get much more than that in return?

Introducing FOUR CORNERS ALLIANCE GROUP!!!
An organisation that helps you make additional income, little by little, but consistently. With $18 ONLY, you can earn over $1000 cumulative, in 4-6 weeks. I will show you how.
Contact me via whatsapp on +233236897707 or add me on bbm 58D1D611 and I will put you through on the registration process. Let’s build together. I will be glad to assist you.
Thanks.

Signed: Chion Konsults.
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? by ImperialLeader: 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
Hello everyone... My name is Chigozie Asianya... i'm a member of 4Corner, an Open-Source Online Business platform that gives people the opportunity to be able to make cool money on the internet.

I am looking for just 4 friends to join ME in this money making adventure served on a platter of gold that does not involve you facing/talking to customers before you make money. 4 friends is all its needed to make this work. Those 4 gets to get 4 of theirs, like that, continuous, and voila! The money keeps rolling in like a spoilt atm! No selling of any sorts, just refer and everyone that joins makes money on the team. Its cost just $18(N6500) to set up your business account.

4 friends. That's all. No need to tell people you are not comfortable with. Just 4 friends who has 4 individual 4 friends to tell and refer to. That's is all it takes to make money on this business platform.

If you are willing to be my friend on this business adventure, and is interested in this venture, and wants to know more about it and how to get started, good... just whatsapp me via +233236897707, and let get started together and build up this team together, and earn money together. Welcome aboard. Thank You.

Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? by ImperialLeader: 9:24pm On May 26, 2016
I've got only one thing to say, and ama make it quick... if you aint on 4corners, then just know that you are just paranbulating about really making money online. FULLSTOP!

Hit me up today whatsapp/call +233236897707 to get started and STOP WASTING TIME!

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal / PHOTO: Dangote Group Supports Plan To Diversify Nigeria’s Exports Away From Oil / Come And Let's Patner In This Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.