Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt (1858 Views)

Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. / My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Lytech(m): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2016
I quit my 2yrs relationship september last year because my girlfriend was lazy and not intelligent accademically,several attempt to help her change was abortive..,after her ND i advice her to go and learn craft work,she insisted on working and getting money to get some material things.
Early this year,i met this blessed lady,she was a NOUN student,brilliant and hardworking. I advice her to find a craft work doing because they dont recieve lectures which she obeyed,that increased my love for her as she was the type of woman i dreamt of settling with..
The problem i have with her was her Ex who keep calling her..each time i complained,she replied me with the word"she wanted to send him away with her attitude not with the word of her mouth"..if i press further with my complain she will get angry.
She denied me sex anytime i make an attemt,telling me its too early.
She hardly collect any kobo i offered her which bothered me the most.
I dont know what she is upto and am scared of wasting my precious time and lossing her to her Ex in the long run..
My fellow nairalander,mature advice please...
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2016
embarassed ex is like a virus in any new relationship

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 12, 2016
NO WOMAN ON EARTH WILL PUT ME LORDSAMURAI INTO STRESS, WHEN I CAN GET LADIES ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, @OP TALK TO HER AND TELL HER YOUR MIND, TELL HER TO DO AWAY WITH HER EX ONES AND FOR ALL, GIVE HER ONE WEEK TO PUT HER EX BEHIND AND IF SHE GETS ANGRY AS USUAL THEM DUMP HER FORKING ASS ALREADY, NO TIME MEHNN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by ThuGnificenX: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2016
When a fowl goes to a new environment, it stands on one leg...
Time go show you who she really be..
Never rejoice yet angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by ladyF(f): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Make I no chook mouth for the OP's grammar sha, and you are saying somebody is not academically intelligent angry
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Adonis3: 2:11am On Mar 12, 2016
if a woman doesn't no how to discard admirers(whether exes or potential ones) in any way possible

Then there's a problem!

OP here's my advice:

Please sit the babe down and have a talk with her

Make her see reasons why she needs to tell him off

As her inability to do so may send the wrong signal to the dude

He might see it as her still having feelings for him(which might be true)

And may cause him to persist in trying to win her back

Trust me, one way or the other

It's almost impossible to totally get off your ex

Especially if you guys shared something special

Cutting off completely is the key

That's if you're interested in making your relationship work.

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 2:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Adonis3:
if a woman doesn't no how to discard admirers(whether exes or potential ones) in any way possible

Then there's a problem!

OP here's my advice:

Please sit the babe down and have a talk with her

Make her see reasons why she needs to tell him off

As her inability to do so may send the wrong signal to the dude

He might see it as her still having feelings for him(which might be true)

And may cause him to persist in trying to win her back

Trust me, one way or the other

It's almost impossible to totally get off your ex

Especially if you guys shared something special

Cutting off completely is the key

That's if you're interested in making your relationship work.

#Adonis3HasSopken
I am always amazed how people do it

no matter wat i share with a guy once its over im never attached atall not even a drop of feelings any more

embarassed so wen people cant let go of their ex i feel awkward towards dat
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Adonis3: 2:24am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am always amazed how people do it

no matter wat i share with a guy once its over im never attached atall not even a drop of feelings any more

embarassed so wen people cant let go of their ex i feel awkward towards dat

that's why I said "if u shared something special"

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 2:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Adonis3:

that's why I said "if u shared something special"

#Adonis3HasSopken

embarassed mogbe meaning av never shared something special

I need to flog my self diligently
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Awon girls sometimes are naturally confused being. OP dat girl neva fall for u n u need to treat her d way she treats u make it 50/50 for now she is not committed to you yet . Just keep ur calm bro girls r like dat sometimes
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:29am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

can I help in doing dat ma
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 2:30am On Mar 12, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
can I help in doing dat ma

Please do cos i am never attached to ny ex once im gone sad
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:32am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Please do cos i am never attached to ny ex once im gone sad
you r the smart girl type very good at playing games.
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Adonis3: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Adonis3: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 2:37am On Mar 12, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
you r the smart girl type very good at playing games.

Playing games me games?

shocked i can be 200% faithful nd honest nd loyal nd sincere if u are right for me
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Any woman that can't say NO to a man is vulnerable to that man. Everything about that lady still revolves around her ex and she can't stop.

Better take the advice you have already given yourself or stay and get really hurt later.
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by MrCork: 4:02am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
embarassed ex is like a virus in any new relationship

..sweeery but..how comes you ain't stalk me this year?..... don't you wanna stepppup? smiley
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by judey1992(m): 4:23am On Mar 12, 2016
I made two observations.
1. You are a bully.
2. You are commandering nd want things to happen nd be done only in ur own way.
maybe you should consider your partners opinions at times nd overlook somethings. Love shouldnt be enforced otherwise its consequences cn be drastic. :

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by repogirl(f): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Hmm, maybe her ex is not really exed?

Or..... She's not into you, or just wants to focus on herself for now?

I don't know jare! This your question is like sitting for JAMB all over again.

There's something she's not telling you sha. Maybe you need to voice your concerns or just quit sef.

I really don't know, I'm still sleepy.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by cruzita(f): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2016
judey1992:
I made two observations.
1. You are a bully.
2. You are commandering nd want things to happen nd be done only in ur own way.
maybe you should consider your partners opinions at times nd overlook somethings. Love shouldnt be enforced otherwise its consequences cn be drastic. :
God bless u for this observation ,I thought I was the only one that noticed it

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2016
ladyF:
Make I no chook mouth for the OP's grammar sha, and you are saying somebody is not academically intelligent angry
i been wan contribute, but the grammar is shaming me, OP dey judge person grammar too.... well i blame GEJ
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by oppybouy(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
Hmm, maybe her ex is not really exed?

Or..... She's not into you, or just wants to focus on herself for now?

I don't know jare! This your question is like sitting for JAMB all over again.

There's something she's not telling you sha. Maybe you need to voice your concerns or just quit sef.

I really don't know, I'm still sleepy.
Looool. 'Sitting for jamb all over again' grin
I think the Op is the one who thinks he is in a relationship with the babe, or maybe the Ex ain't an ex like he thinks.
You know Op, just like in Maths. x can have any value
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by repogirl(f): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2016
oppybouy:

Looool. 'Sitting for jamb all over again' grin
I think the Op is the one who thinks he is in a relationship with the babe, or maybe the Ex ain't an ex like he thinks.
You know Op, just like in Maths. x can have any value
Yeah, he's probably misunderstanding the relationship.
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery but..how comes you ain't stalk me this year?..... don't you wanna stepppup? smiley
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by halfricanadian(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

Ba mi i wanna step up av been stalking u lole since forever i too wannna canna drive inside ur £ 28,000 range rover cry cork cork helep me av stalk u eeez u dat didnt notice me im too dark skin cry gimme d previledge to enter ya range rover
kiss kiss kiss kiss i wanna step up like ketchuo in horror movies

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Playing games me games?

shocked i can be 200% faithful nd honest nd loyal nd sincere if u are right for me
Really
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by WordPress4Anu(f): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2016
It's just a matter of understanding her and yourself better. When you had a girl you were willing to lavish money on, she lacked passion.The one who doesn't want to finish your money has passion to improve herself. Instead of focusing on what her ex might be doing to win her back why don't you just do your part as her man and build the trust factor in your relationship. Let her know you are a mature and patient man not a stalkerish type like her ex. It will be fine. Trust the words of a lady who has been there.
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by wizaro(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
O. P abeg forget dat kind relationship and move on pls..... Dat ex.. Of a thing my broda na Zuma rock... Ooo... Abeg free d Babe for now make she settle her self...
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by missyge(f): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Lytech:
I quit my 2yrs relationship september last year because my girlfriend was lazy and not intelligent accademically,several attempt to help her change was abortive..,after her ND i advice her to go and learn craft work,she insisted on working and getting money to get some material things.
Early this year,i met this blessed lady,she was a NOUN student,brilliant and hardworking. I advice her to find a craft work doing because they dont recieve lectures which she obeyed,that increased my love for her as she was the type of woman i dreamt of settling with..
The problem i have with her was her Ex who keep calling her..each time i complained,she replied me with the word"she wanted to send him away with her attitude not with the word of her mouth"..if i press further with my complain she will get angry.
She denied me sex anytime i make an attemt,telling me its too early.
She hardly collect any kobo i offered her which bothered me the most.
I dont know what she is upto and am scared of wasting my precious time and lossing her to her Ex in the long run..
My fellow nairalander,mature advice please...
Shes actually telling her mind not with words but character.....
Re: Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt by Agybabe(f): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2016
You're still under observation. Bros, make sure you pass with an A. #MaLady

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran Poses Stark Naked For Modeliste Magazine [18+] / 6 Characteristics For A Potential Wife. / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.