Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,154 members, 7,913,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

hh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (2733 Views)

hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by mordsith: 3:58am On Mar 12, 2016
ghhh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by mordsith: 3:59am On Mar 12, 2016
I am calling on all youths to fight for the future......Hausa youths....IBO,Yoruba..... Ijaw youths.....

Nigeria Has No future for you

let's break this land into pieces we can manage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by tuzle(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2016
every president was a flop back 2 back from ojuyobo to the clueless one and now to dullardiho chai only God can save us

1 Like

Re: hh by AbleGodAlways: 4:26am On Mar 12, 2016
The youth should sit down and be blaming GEJ, let them not stand up fight for their children and future .

3 Likes

Re: hh by SoNature(m): 4:28am On Mar 12, 2016
OP, everybody knows this and sadly we keep pretending that everything is alright. A people deserve the kinda leader they have, and Nigeria is no exception.

The problem of Nigeria lies with her leaders and her people. Frankly speaking, no Nigerian will be made a leader today and s/he won't go there and embezzle money. You may not have the intent, but the evil people that surround you will compel you to start sharing "the national cake."

Just like you noted, I support you completely - Nigeria can never work because all Nigerian people and leaders care about is how to ruin the little of what is left in this country.

Unfortunately, I don't know if breakup is the answer, but one thing I know for certain is that Nigeria will never work. Come to think of it, I have been hearing "Nigeria go better" since I was a child and till now, the story has not changed yet.

Nigeria is a failed state

6 Likes

Re: hh by mordsith: 4:45am On Mar 12, 2016
SoNature:

OP, everybody knows this and sadly we keep pretending that everything is alright. A people deserve the kinda leader they have, and Nigeria is no exception.

The problem of Nigeria lies with her leaders and her people. Frankly speaking, no Nigerian will be made a leader today and s/he won't go there and embezzle money. You may not have the intent, but the evil people that surround you will compel you to start sharing "the national cake."

Just like you noted, I support you completely - Nigeria can never work because all Nigerian people and leaders care about is how to ruin the little of what is left in this country.

Unfortunately, I don't know if breakup is the answer, but one thing I know for certain is that Nigeria will never work. Come to think of it, I have been hearing "Nigeria go better" since I was a child and till now, the story has not changed yet.

Nigeria is a failed state

A breakup is the only solution........

Yoruba's would never tolerate a thieve as leader.......he would be burnt alive.

The Igbo's would stone their own leaders who do not perform whilst stripping him unclad.

The Hausa's would use such a person for suya.......The man's children would pay for his sins also.

But within a united Nigeria..... we have to support our own politicians else we are relegated. Jonathan and Buhari were voted because of where they came from.
They were both big thieves. One was open the other was a criminal who could say that Abacha never stole.

within a united Nation they pit Igbo versus Yoruba......Hausa versus Igbo versus Yoruba. And all the while they loot us black and blue.

Let us cut the country to size and have these our thieves for breakfast.

ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO HUNT HUNTER

9 Likes

Re: hh by ycat: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Dividing the country is the best but, many are still in denial. I agree, the country is done for, and all the band aid approach is just a waste of time and energy. Nigeria can't work.

@Op, where are you from and why did you single out Tinubu? Mentioning him alone on a topic for national call, and sounding pdp may ruin this otherwise nice thread.

1 Like

Re: hh by oyinkinola: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2016
mordsith:
To those Nigerians still believing and hoping for a better Nigeria..... this piece is written to you.

After 56 years of being a nation we need to inspect ourselves and ask questions.

1. Why is stable power unachievable?.....Power is a must for any 21st century nation .

2.Why do we keep voting the most uneducated region as our leaders ? .....Not to be insulting but the illiteracy rate of the north is light years behind the south.

3. Why are our son's and daughters doing well and making inventions abroad while the ones left behind cannot achieve anything tangible?

4. Why do our leaders go abroad for medical trips and also send their children abroad? ........Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Okorocha,.........and more are all guilty.

5. If you are an engineer or an engineering student........ don't you ask why our government uses foreign engineer's while our local ones are unemployed? Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa politicians are all guilty........

6. Why is it that our police and military are bigger killers of Nigerians than any other groups ?.............After 56 years police in this country should not be asked directions.

Something is wrong with this country.

But can Buhari save Nigeria.........
Buhari is worse his children school abroad, he used British hospitals.......... and the waste he planned to cut is booming under him.

Can you save Nigeria?.....

No you cannot.......... This government is too big. We want to reform the police..... but our wish doesn't matter.
We don't want a thieve as Senate president....... but our voice does not count. Simply put Nigeria is a failed country.

OUR CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE MADE TO SUFFER WHAT WE ARE SUFFERING.
I WANT MY CHILD TO GROW UP IN A COUNTRY WITH 24 HOURS ELECTRICITY.

Before I conclude let me enlighten you on electricity in Nigeria.

In other countries..... Companies build power plants and distribute the power. In Nigeria power is generated and first sent from Ibom power plant of Akwa Ibom to the National grid and later allocated to states.......this is so that the north would have enough power. Even Osinbajo said the best way to power supply is to unbundle the national grid..,.....He is very quiet about that now.

The Elite and politicians do not care about you. They benefit from this contraption called Nigeria while hunger churns our belly.

I am personally offering to lead the Nigerian youths to freedom.

let us cut this country to a size in which we would be able to handle our leaders. Tinubu's wealth is safe in a united Nigeria...... and his children will rule your children.

Our future and that of your children is at stake.

Nigba taa ba nigi woroko ti ndana ru, oun aaro kaaro tin dobe nun, ijo wo lao to se be jinna? imado iba se bi elede adaluru, beru bajoba eyaan ibati ku kan, eyin ojelu, tee selu fodun merindinlogun, tee ko tile ta, te tun wa so wipe, lebe o ponmo re!,o ye koju o gba yin ti, nitori ko sori le eede to le goke agba pelu iwa ole oun jeguujera ri, sa'ye si baje ole dajo, niru yin tun fi lenu oro lawujo, oro o dun lenu 'ya ole!
Re: hh by Deadlytruth(m): 5:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Nigeria veered off the path of good governance and began its journey towards failed state status when in 1966 Aguyi Ironsi dismantled our federal structure due to his crass ignorance and arrogance. Only a return to pre-1966 federalism will save Nigeria as under such system no part of Nigeria can reap from where it has not sown, no money will be available at the centre to be embezzled, attention will shift to the state governors and LGA chairman for those two levels will be the custodians of the bigger revenues, revenues will stop coming from Abuja and every individual will have to toil and labour to contribute to the revenue generation of his state hence corruption will no longer be tolerated on tribal sentiments because people will find it very offensive for their respective state governors to embezzle revenues they suffered to generate themselves, all forms of militancy, eg BH, Niger Delta men, OPC, Bakassi, Arewa, etc, will cease as most youths will be in the farm, quarries or mines toiling to raise revenues for their states in order to avoid hunger, cities will be decongested on their own as most people will return to the rural areas of their origin to participate in extractive and cottage industries, Nigeria will become a net exporter again and the Naira will ultimately return to its 0.68k to 1$ status.

Aguyi Ironsi should be posthumously given a national award of dishonour for blocking our path to greatness in this country.

2 Likes

Re: hh by Candyrain(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2016
A lone voice in the wilderness. Those who have ears let them hear the message.
Re: hh by mikolo80: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
mordsith:
To those Nigerians still believing and hoping for a better Nigeria..... this piece is written to you.

After 56 years of being a nation we need to inspect ourselves and ask questions.

1. Why is stable power unachievable?.....Power is a must for any 21st century nation .

2.Why do we keep voting the most uneducated region as our leaders ? .....Not to be insulting but the illiteracy rate of the north is light years behind the south.

3. Why are our son's and daughters doing well and making inventions abroad while the ones left behind cannot achieve anything tangible?

4. Why do our leaders go abroad for medical trips and also send their children abroad? ........Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Okorocha,.........and more are all guilty.

5. If you are an engineer or an engineering student........ don't you ask why our government uses foreign engineer's while our local ones are unemployed? Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa politicians are all guilty........

6. Why is it that our police and military are bigger killers of Nigerians than any other groups ?.............After 56 years police in this country should not be asked directions.

Something is wrong with this country.

But can Buhari save Nigeria.........
Buhari is worse his children school abroad, he used British hospitals.......... and the waste he planned to cut is booming under him.

Can you save Nigeria?.....

No you cannot.......... This government is too big. We want to reform the police..... but our wish doesn't matter.
We don't want a thieve as Senate president....... but our voice does not count. Simply put Nigeria is a failed country.

OUR CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE MADE TO SUFFER WHAT WE ARE SUFFERING.
I WANT MY CHILD TO GROW UP IN A COUNTRY WITH 24 HOURS ELECTRICITY.

Before I conclude let me enlighten you on electricity in Nigeria.

In other countries..... Companies build power plants and distribute the power. In Nigeria power is generated and first sent from Ibom power plant of Akwa Ibom to the National grid and later allocated to states.......this is so that the north would have enough power. Even Osinbajo said the best way to power supply is to unbundle the national grid..,.....He is very quiet about that now.

The Elite and politicians do not care about you. They benefit from this contraption called Nigeria while hunger churns our belly.

I am personally offering to lead the Nigerian youths to freedom.

let us cut this country to a size in which we would be able to handle our leaders. Tinubu's wealth is safe in a united Nigeria...... and his children will rule your children.

Our future and that of your children is at stake.
Re: hh by mordsith: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Deadlytruth:
Nigeria veered off the path of good governance and began its journey towards failed state status when in 1966 Aguyi Ironsi dismantled our federal structure due to his crass ignorance and arrogance. Only a return to pre-1966 federalism will save Nigeria as under such system no part of Nigeria can reap from where it has not sown, no money will be available at the centre to be embezzled, attention will shift to the state governors and LGA chairman for those two levels will be the custodians of the bigger revenues, revenues will stop coming from Abuja and every individual will have to toil and labour to contribute to the revenue generation of his state hence corruption will no longer be tolerated on tribal sentiments because people will find it very offensive for their respective state governors to embezzle revenues they suffered to generate themselves, all forms of militancy, eg BH, Niger Delta men, OPC, Bakassi, Arewa, etc, will cease as most youths will be in the farm, quarries or mines toiling to raise revenues for their states in order to avoid hunger, cities will be decongested on their own as most people will return to the rural areas of their origin to participate in extractive and cottage industries, Nigeria will become a net exporter again and the Naira will ultimately return to its 0.68k to 1$ status.

Aguyi Ironsi should be posthumously given a national award of dishonour for blocking our path to greatness in this country.

Get me very clear.....
Every single government since 1960 was a step in the wrong direction.....

Africa is the way it is because Nigeria......

From Azikiwe to Awolowo, Ojukwu to Obasanjo.....

all these men have been merely carrying the carrying the corpse of our nation.

ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES SHOULD DIVIDE BY TRIBE SUCH AS HAUSA IGBO .........AND UNITE UNDER AU ......THE BLACK RACE SHOULD UNITE LIKE THE WHITES

ELSE WE WOULD FALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by kenny987(f): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Until convictions is strong enough to actually desire the ultimate solution to Nigeria's problems which is autonomous regionalism at best or total division into separate countries, there will be no way out of this quagmire.

Let the movement and awareness continue till it gathers enough momentum to ensure that what needs to be done is done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Kyase(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Ediit
Re: hh by godoluwa(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2016
oyinkinola:

Nigba taa ba nigi woroko ti ndana ru, oun aaro kaaro tin dobe nun, ijo wo lao to se be jinna? imado iba se bi elede adaluru, beru bajoba eyaan ibati ku kan, eyin ojelu, tee selu fodun merindinlogun, tee ko tile ta, te tun wa so wipe, lebe o ponmo re!,o ye koju o gba yin ti, nitori ko sori le eede to le goke agba pelu iwa ole oun jeguujera ri, sa'ye si baje ole dajo, niru yin tun fi lenu oro lawujo, oro o dun lenu 'ya ole!
o se ni laanu wipe, a't'ori k'odi ni o ka oro apileko yii. esi ti o fi ranse yi ku di e kaato ko si ye lenu omoluabi. maa fe ki iwo naa sun oorun meta ti omokunrin maa n sun ki o wa s'asaro lori oro orile ede yii. ire o
Re: hh by mordsith: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
kenny987:
Until convictions is strong enough to actually desire the ultimate solution to Nigeria's problems which is autonomous regionalism at best or total division into separate countries, there will be no way out of this quagmire.

Let the movement and awareness continue till it gathers enough momentum to ensure that what needs to be done is done.

This is not about Nigeria.... it's about Africa.
Libya is gone......South Africa was never ours.

THE BLACK RACE IS AT STAKE...

NIGERIA IS WHY AFRICA IS POOR. WE HOLD THE LARGEST POPULATION OF AFRICA.

Abandon tribal sentiment, we are all blacks.......the chinese and Indians are here and they have something worse for us than the west has brought.

MY AFRICA WILL NEVER WILL NEVER BE TRAMPLED ON AGAIN. THERE IS NO TIME.

In the weeks to come I will reveal myself and purpose to everyone.
I have been touched by the long lost Gods of Africa and they have arisen for us. Black man arise and unite. Nairaland will be the springboard for our movement
Re: hh by Oblitz(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Op, create a WhatsApp group, lets meet and discuss d way forward...... who knows it might just metamorphose into something big............
Re: hh by kenny987(f): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2016
I fully support this call for the liberation of Africa and Nigeria in particular. Everyone including myself must play their roles to achieve this.

mordsith:

This is not about Nigeria.... it's about Africa.
Libya is gone......South Africa was never ours.

THE BLACK RACE IS AT STAKE...

NIGERIA IS WHY AFRICA IS POOR. WE HOLD THE LARGEST POPULATION OF AFRICA.

Abandon tribal sentiment, we are all blacks.......the chinese and Indians are here and they have something worse for us than the west has brought.

MY AFRICA WILL NEVER WILL NEVER BE TRAMPLED ON AGAIN. THERE IS NO TIME.

In the weeks to come I will reveal myself and purpose to everyone.
I have been touched by the long lost Gods of Africa and they have arisen for us. Black man arise and unite. Nairaland will be the springboard for our movement
Re: hh by oyinkinola: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2016
godoluwa:
o se ni laanu wipe, a't'ori k'odi ni o ka oro apileko yii. esi ti o fi ranse yi ku di e kaato ko si ye lenu omoluabi. [s]maa fe ki iwo naa sun oorun meta ti omokunrin maa n sun ki o wa s'asaro lori oro orile ede yii[/s]. ire o
....iwo lo sakiyesi isoro nigeria dada, isoro eyo kan soso ti nigeria ni, oun ni, iwa jegudujera, oun wobia eyin oloselu nigeria, ni o je ki nigeria o roju. gbogbo ojo taa ba fowo iwa yi bole, oun to se wa tan!
Re: hh by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Nigeria is not a nation, Nigeria is a fake contraption of a country peopled by spiritually disparate peoples.

2 Likes

Re: hh by cocoduck: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Things are the way they are because that is how our colonial masters wants them to be, for example, electricity, what is hard about generating electricity on a large scale, very little or nothing, we have a hot weather which is favourable to energy generation, all that is needed Is to convert it to electrical energy, but to us is a herculean and impossible task because the British will always scuttle any effort made by us to do any such thing, any form of restructuring will be at their own peril so they make sure we have people like buhari who are not favourably disposed to structural reform so as for them to continue eating our resources, this is called neo colonialism.

1 Like

Re: hh by mordsith: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Oblitz:
Op, create a WhatsApp group, lets meet and discuss d way forward...... who knows it might just metamorphose into something big............

I'll get it done by the first week of next month..... but it would be a Facebook page initially.

African Liberation Movement (NLM)

In it we would open the minds and heart of Nigerians.

Africa should no longer fight wars among ourselves. Other races have gone ahead....... we can and we will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hh by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
the youth to me are more corrupt, take for instance
the student union in our various higher institution have no good intensions. student attacking themselves for their own selfish reason.....Am really scared of this country, the problem with us is that, we know the right thing,we know how to proffer solution but doing it is our bigest proplem.Nigerians are suffering, things are getting way more bad, parents no longer have time for their kids (spend more time in their place of work than with their family).....I read a book few years back and the author said a time will come when we no longer have middle class, you are either rich or poor.

The Nigeria we deserve is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: hh by cocoduck: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Is Nigeria independent? Hell no, for example, if Nigerian were independent, the British would not have intervened in our war, that is the so called civil war, the way they did, they did what they did so they could continue doing what they did during colonialism, neo colonialism is very convenient than direct colonialism because it gives the west power but takes away the responsibility, so they do not have to keep on explaining to their people their evil actions In their colonies, it's very convenient, just look at buhari, every now and then he runs to England for what reason, your guess is as good as mine, all these nonsense happening In this country has been pre programmed by the brits .
Re: hh by oyinkinola: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
Nigeria is not a nation, Nigeria is a fake contraption of a country peopled by spiritually disparate peoples.
....you are one of those that turn nigeria-fake contraptioncountry!
Re: hh by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2016
oyinkinola:

....you are one of those that turn nigeria-fake contraptioncountry!
No be this boy wey dey shout looted funds blah blah blah be dis? Funny pikin. Guy that looted fund shii was just plain stupiid.
Re: hh by oyinkinola: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

No be this boy wey dey shout looted funds blah blah blah be dis? Funny pikin. Guy that looted fund shii was just plain stupiid.
....certainly, you were among the looters, but the God of this nation had caught you people, looters can never retun to power in nigeria, if Buhari never do anything beside the war against you looters and looting and won that war, it's enough to revoted him thousands of time in future mark this pikin word!
Re: hh by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Jonathan, an outstanding President

Ken Agala wrote:

At the commissioning of the first Almajiri school in Sokoto, the Sultan of Sokoto, the head of Muslims in Nigeria clearly said that Jonathan's action is unprecedented in the history of the north. The word unprecedented means something nobody has ever done before. Jonathan has built over 400 of these schools, free tuition , free meals , free books, free uniforms , free schoo bags etc. Similar to what Awo did for the south west.

Yet 90% of those against him are northerners.
The last University built in the north is the University of Agriculture Markurdi built 27 years ago by the Babangida regime.
From 1960 till 2010, the north had nine heads of state and only a total of nine federal universities was built during this period. Between 2010 and 2013, Jonathan has built nine federal universities in the north alone .

In 1982, President Shagari's government identified the prospects of a power plant in Zungeru Niger State. When Buhari kicked him out in 1983, no leader talked about Zungeru again .
Two years ago, President Jonathan kick started the 163 billion naira project. The spiral effect of the construction alone will affect the economy of 80% of those living within that environment positively.

The 3,050 MW Mambilla project in Taraba was conceived 32 years ago and all previous governments used it for campaign and it was just an avenue for fraud . Last year, President Jonathan provided one billion dollars for the project to commence .

In 2014, President Jonathan launched the Great Green Wall Initiative , a 100 billion naira regional afforestation program designed to create a green belt of that will prevent desert encroachment towards 11 northern states. The states covered in nigeria are Kebbi , Zamfara , gombe, Yobe, jigawa, adamawa, bauchi, katsina , Borno, sokoto and Kano .

The Abuja-Kaduna rail was started and completed by this administration . In a few months, people can actually live in Kaduna and work in Abuja.

Today, importers from Kano can haul their containers straight from Tin Can island to Kano, while exporters in the north can move their products from Kano to the sea port in lagos, by railway as Jonathan has revived the railways.

This is just a tip of numerous unprecedented projects carried out by Jonathan in the north. Yet the northern elders forum will come out strong to fight jonathan openly asking northerners not to vote him.
The opposition by the north against Jonathan is clearly not about performance but about tribalism and religion.

Let any northerner show me a northern president that has done more than these for the north.

2 Likes

Re: hh by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2016
In other words with ethnicity, tribalism and religion., The nation called Nigeria can never grow
Re: hh by oyinkinola: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2016
macfarland:
In other words with ethnicity, tribalism and religion., The nation called Nigeria can never grow
....it's not tribalism,ethnicity and religion that hold nigeria down, it's you looters!
Re: hh by oyinkinola: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2016
macfarland:
Jonathan, an outstanding President

Ken Agala wrote:

At the commissioning of the first Almajiri school in Sokoto, the Sultan of Sokoto, the head of Muslims in Nigeria clearly said that Jonathan's action is unprecedented in the history of the north. The word unprecedented means something nobody has ever done before. Jonathan has built over 400 of these schools, free tuition , free meals , free books, free uniforms , free schoo bags etc. Similar to what Awo did for the south west.

Yet 90% of those against him are northerners.
The last University built in the north is the University of Agriculture Markurdi built 27 years ago by the Babangida regime.
From 1960 till 2010, the north had nine heads of state and only a total of nine federal universities was built during this period. Between 2010 and 2013, Jonathan has built nine federal universities in the north alone .

In 1982, President Shagari's government identified the prospects of a power plant in Zungeru Niger State. When Buhari kicked him out in 1983, no leader talked about Zungeru again .
Two years ago, President Jonathan kick started the 163 billion naira project. The spiral effect of the construction alone will affect the economy of 80% of those living within that environment positively.

The 3,050 MW Mambilla project in Taraba was conceived 32 years ago and all previous governments used it for campaign and it was just an avenue for fraud . Last year, President Jonathan provided one billion dollars for the project to commence .

In 2014, President Jonathan launched the Great Green Wall Initiative , a 100 billion naira regional afforestation program designed to create a green belt of that will prevent desert encroachment towards 11 northern states. The states covered in nigeria are Kebbi , Zamfara , gombe, Yobe, jigawa, adamawa, bauchi, katsina , Borno, sokoto and Kano .

The Abuja-Kaduna rail was started and completed by this administration . In a few months, people can actually live in Kaduna and work in Abuja.

Today, importers from Kano can haul their containers straight from Tin Can island to Kano, while exporters in the north can move their products from Kano to the sea port in lagos, by railway as Jonathan has revived the railways.

This is just a tip of numerous unprecedented projects carried out by Jonathan in the north. Yet the northern elders forum will come out strong to fight jonathan openly asking northerners not to vote him.
The opposition by the north against Jonathan is clearly not about performance but about tribalism and religion.

Let any northerner show me a northern president that has done more than these for the north.

...even jonathan agree that his regim corrupt, who are you to devend the looters!
Re: hh by MrPresident1: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2016
oyinkinola:

....certainly, you were among the looters, but the God of this nation had caught you people, looters can never retun to power in nigeria, if Buhari never do anything beside the war against you looters and looting and won that war, it's enough to revoted him thousands of time in future mark this pikin word!
small pikin, U have been so serially ra.ped by all the governments that you can no longer think straight. Your Buhari is not fighting corruption, your Buhari is trying to restore the status quo that was disrupted briefly when GEJ a 'nonentity' from an obscure tribe miraculously became president , a relationship of masters and slaves. Una go hear am.

Buhari is not Jesus Christ, he is not the messiah come to save the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? / Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid / Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 346
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.