Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again (1352 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by seguneze: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2009
This is the best time to invest in the Nigerian stock market because most stocks are down with low PE ratio,but you stould have a long term outlook,even short term players can equally take advantage of the up and down in the market.
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by malele(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2009
story
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by nasuite: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
guy i need mor info on how to maximise profits via global stocks,kindly feel me in plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wink angry
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by ITGuru3: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ STConcept:

Please I have few questions for you;

* Which Online Stock Broker are you using?

* How do you get your stock picks?
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by nasuite: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
wats d whole idea of making money!how does one become a part?can one invest in stocks outside the shores of naija, ?these and many more are questions finding answers?kindly provide link smiley cheesy grin angry
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by ITGuru3: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ STConcept

Thanks for the info,,,,,,I will check them out
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by ITGuru3: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ STConcept

I have check the link you gave me,

The LiveTrade contact is in Ibadan Nigeria here,,,,How come?

Are they Introducing Brokers to Global Stock Brokers or are they Global Stock Broker themselves?

Pls if you can, I will like 2 know the detailed process of dealing with them.

Thanks!
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by ITGuru3: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2009
@ STConcept

Thanks for your response.

Do you trade all the Daily Stock Picks as you get them, or do you Analyse them Technical before choosing the ones to trade?

If so, pls which do you use for your analysis?

Ope am not buggin u up with many questions!
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by henrypep: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
STConcept:

yea my friend let start in a very easy to understand way
open on your browser to www.google.com/finance and type this name in it .
is the company am recommending for today alone. "IGNT" then click on getquote
The market will open by 3pm and close around 10pm then watch the closing and the
opening price by10 or 11 tonignt under it is stated the percentage increase for the day.
happy observation
pls can i get ur contact so we can talk better.i really need to trade global sicks
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by Marlbron: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
Any idea how I might open CSCS account?
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by feasy1(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2009
STConcept:

yes you are absolutely correct but i think i have a better alternative.
That instead of investing into nigeria stock and be waiting for years to make profit
why not investing in global stock market, where you have direct market access to global
equity trading.
i started not long ago and the experience has been wonderfully awesome. You cant imagine
having 500% return on investment every week with just few hours online to read your picks
and to place your trade and sell at the close of market for each day. The experience i repeat
again is wonderfully awesome no exageration why not try it yourself and verify my word

STConcept, I would have preferred if you open a thread for your 500% ROI instead of changing the initial topic.
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by Marlbron: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
STConcept:

That instead of investing into nigeria stock and be waiting for years to make profit
why not investing in global stock market, where you have direct market access to global
equity trading.
i started not long ago and the experience has been wonderfully awesome. You cant imagine
having 500% return on investment every week with just few hours online to read your picks
and to place your trade and sell at the close of market for each day. The experience i repeat
again is wonderfully awesome no exageration why not try it yourself and verify my word

My friend I have been investing abroad since the nineties and I have not seen the figures you quote apart from Ponzi schemes a la Bernie Madoff. I would say caveat emptor to any gullible investor!
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
equity trading.

stconcept,
i have been trading for 4 years now and your making the mistake most novice make, your a speculator not an investor and sincrely i have never seen a speculator make 500% roi it is practically impossible, please dont try and fool folks here to end up burning up their hard earned money first all your doing is reading to them random picks without even letting them know what they are speculating in, not a historical check, not even comparison of the company's stock with the dj index or s&p index.
please do your thing alone and dont make people burn their hands even gurus like benjamin graham and warren buffet never made a 500% roi in few months
and for your info the nse is touted as one of the best where there is a high rate of roi but thats in the long term basis not short term the global stock market cant give you an roi 0f 500% in the short term laye never
Re: The Nigerian Stock Market Will Rise Again by seguneze: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2012
Pls be careful with any Get Rich Quick Scheme,it could get u broke quick,be warned. 500% is too much...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Note This International Phone No, / Trump Coin Is Up??? Will It Go Higher? / How I Consistently Make Over 100k Monthly Without Failing[guaranteed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.