Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Random Issues About Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Random Issues About Christianity (1568 Views)

My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! / A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 5:48am On Mar 12, 2016
I will love to open this discussion with the question, WHO WROTE THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS IN OLD TESTAMENT.?
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2016
You people claims you were called Christians in the Bible..

IS OR DURING JESUS TIME YOU WERE CALLED CHRCHRISTIANS?

DID JESUS ACCEPT THE TITLE CHRISTIANS?

AND WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN ANTIOCH THAT CALLED YOU PEOPLE CHRISTIAN? ARE THEY NOT PAGANS?

YOU BEAR AND NAME YOUR RELIGION ON WHAT PAGANS SAID...

Its amazing
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2016
A black christain is A Black Person With No Memory...

tthey enslave us, collect our lands and gave us Bible.. #lol#

1 Like

Re: Random Issues About Christianity by Richirich713: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Christian means follower of Christ, like seriously this ain't a argument you giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Isaiah 43:10-11

One of the reason a Christian reverted to Islam yesterday
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Richirich713:
Christian means follower of Christ, like seriously this ain't a argument you giving.

Who named you a Christian?.?? Jesus? A believer in Jesus or pagans??

Answer
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by Richirich713: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Who named you a Christian?.?? Jesus? A believer in Jesus or pagans??

Answer

Jesus disciples
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by Richirich713: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2016
DeathStroke007:
Isaiah 43:10-11

One of the reason a Christian reverted to Islam yesterday

What does Isaiah 43 got to do with islam?
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Jesus is lord and personal saviour

How about before Jesus came to earth?

Without Jesus you can't see Father...

How about before Jesus was born?

I am the way, the truth and the life..

How about before Jesus was born?

Who is the way,truth and life?

Through who people go to Father before Jesus was born?

Who is Lord and personal saviour before Jesus was born??
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Richirich713:

What does Isaiah 43 got to do with islam?

Go and quote the verse...

Then explain it to me
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Jesus disciples

You don't do read your Bible...

Its Jesus deciples that report in the Bible that people of antioch calls them Christians...

People of Antioch are Jesus followers or pagans?

#pagans#
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2016
The moment you argued for 15 minutes that Jesus is not servant of God but you got slapped by Mathew 12:18

Re: Random Issues About Christianity by Richirich713: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Go and quote the verse...

Then explain it to me

"You are My witnesses,’ declares the LORD, ‘And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me. I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me." (Isaiah 43:10-11)

Still haven't told me what this got to do with islam?
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2016
If Reverend king is a Muslim...

The media would not let us(Muslims) rest
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Richirich713:

"You are My witnesses,’ declares the LORD, ‘And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me. I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me." (Isaiah 43:10-11)

Still haven't told me what this got to do with islam?

Read what you posted, then let it sink.. then explain it all.. explain what you think the verse is saying
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2016
There is no where in Bible that the word Bible exist

Or even that I am Bible and am from God..

Unlike the quran... Over 50 times it was mentioned..

There is no book on earth that respects Jesus and Mary than quran..

Mary was mentioned in the quran over 100% more times than in the Bible...
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by Richirich713: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2016
DeathStroke007:

You don't do read your Bible...

Its Jesus deciples that report in the Bible that people of antioch calls them Christians...

People of Antioch are Jesus followers or pagans?

#pagans#

Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf -Peter

Terrorists. Do me a favor when you talk to me don't call me a pagan.
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Do you even know where the word Bible comes from?... it's a Greek word.. it means book...

If you enter any bookshop in Greece and said you wanna buy Bible.. they will just be looking at you like crazy..

Because Bible means book...

Even if you say Holy Bible, Quran is Holy Book a d other Scriptures of other religion is also Holy Book

Its only Quran that is known everywhere without language difference
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf -Peter

Terrorists. Do me a favor when you talk to me don't call me a pagan.

Why are you Christians always thinking anti clockwisely?

Did I call you a pagan?

I said a pagan named your religion for you..

Now you call me a terrorist? #laughing #

Bible writers are terrorist
Bible contents is terrorism
Christians are terrorist (go check the stat of violence in the world )
All those terrorist groups are sponsored by Christians (it's not new, USA owns em all)

Its Muslims and Muslim countries that suffers terrorism acts, yet you say Muslim are terrorist

90% of people killed in terrorism acts are Muslim

90% of terrorist are Christians and Jews, hiding under a Muslim name...
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by cckris: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2016
When the @op states who he thinks wrote the TORAH, the 1st 5 books of the Bible, then this may become an interesting thread.
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by Richirich713: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Why are you Christians always thinking anti clockwisely?

Did I call you a pagan?

I said a pagan named your religion for you..

Now you call me a terrorist? #laughing #

Bible writers are terrorist
Bible contents is terrorism
Christians are terrorist (go check the stat of violence in the world )
All those terrorist groups are sponsored by Christians (it's not new, USA owns em all)

Its Muslims and Muslim countries that suffers terrorism acts, yet you say Muslim are terrorist

90% of people killed in terrorism acts are Muslim

90% of terrorist are Christians and Jews, hiding under a Muslim name...

I never called u terrorist, I show u what I don't do, I don't #tag terrorists when I'm speaking to u so I expect the same from you.
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Only in Islam

Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
cckris:
When the @op states who he thinks wrote the TORAH, the 1st 5 books of the Bible, then this may become an interesting thread.

Bible is NOT Torah..... get that into your head..

Then answer my question if you know who wrote the first 5 books in Bible
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Richirich713:

I never called u terrorist, I show u what I don't do, I don't #tag terrorists when I'm speaking to u so I expect the same from you.

You don't tag terrorist? Am I terrorist? Did I call you terrorist or even give you the impression that you a terrorist?
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2016
#know your Bible before arguing with Muslim#

Just finished watching a debate between a Muslim and a Christian.

Christian: Show me where salvation is in Quran
Muslim: Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, Believe in Oness of Creator (Allah), worship the Creator alone, do not worship the creation (jesus, idols,bhudda, sango, obatala and so on)...and even Jesus said it, follow the commandment.. and the greatest commandment is Our Lord God is One(not three), and worship HIM alone..

Christian: is jihad not part of salvation..

Muslim: Most Christian thinks jihad means war.. even in Bible.. Jesus said that his enemies should be bring forth to him and they should be killed.. if jihad is war, is Jesus not doing jihad?

Christian: that's a lie, Jesus never said such words. He's peaceful, he's prince of peace

Muslim: that's where the problem lies. We Muslims knows your bible more than you do. Luke 19:27

Christian: Open his Bible and read..
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2016
New International Version

But those enemies of mine who didnot want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.

'"New Living Translation

And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.

'"English Standard Version

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Solomon 5:16 (Old testament )

In translated form and in it's original form..

In it's Original Form

Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
A phonetic transliteration ofthe underlying Hebrew text reads:

Kheeco mahm-tah-keem vuh-coolloma-kha-madeemzeh dodee veh-tseh ray-ee beh-note yerushalayim
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2016
In it's translated form

New International Version

His mouth is sweetness itself; he isaltogether lovely. This is my beloved, this is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem.

New Living Translation

His mouth is sweetness itself; he isdesirable in every way. Such, O women of Jerusalem, is my lover, my friend.

English Standard Version

His mouth is most sweet, and he is altogether desirable. This is my beloved and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2016
If you read the original form.. you will read muhammadim and Jerusalem...

Those are the two words you can pronounce and know it's meaning

Note: ADDING IM AT THE END OF WORDS IS SIGN OF RESPECT IN HEBREW LANGUAGE. JUST AS IM IS ADDED TO ELOHIM.

MUHAMAD is the correct word in the 5:16 of Solomon
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Deu 18:18-19

Isaiah 28:12

Solomon 5:16

John 14:16

John 15:26

John 16:7

John 16:12-14

Muhammad (saw ) prophesied
Re: Random Issues About Christianity by cckris: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
This troll cannot attract Christians unless you state who you claim wrote the TORAH. And no Rabbi will bother about attention-seeking Arab opinions concerning VERIFIABLE Israelite/Hebrew heritage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally....onitsha Home Town Breaks The Assume Curse After 27years!!! / Docile Nigerian Christians / Welcome Letter To The Muslim Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.