Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,413 members, 7,917,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

#day2 : Times Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #day2 : Times Of Buhari (298 Views)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#day2 : Times Of Buhari by 1captain: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2016
#Day2
Yes! Nepa restored the power today for a few hours, although it’s better than having nothing at all.
The dollar to the Naira is still 198(interbank rates) and still over 300 at the parallel market.
The fuel scarcity or rather hike in fuel price still remains.
However as it is Friday, I visited religious places, and at one particular site.
The cleric who happens to be a buhari fan( I later discovered) brought a full towel to the pundit.
I mean the type of towel you normally use after taking your bath.
The guy was practically dripping, almost like it was raining.
To the main issue, so while the cleric was about to conclude his sermon, he touched on the times of Buhari.
How things have been and how people have been complaining.
Instead of the critique of the government, the cleric opined that people and Nigerians should pray for buhari stating that there was bound to be hard times at the initial stage of changing a system.
Do you agree?
Also, I found out that the bread sellers also went on strike, the agege-bread sellers I mean.
Although as at the time of this article, the strike is said to have been called off.
So the buhari times continue, and currently there is no light.
Hopefully we don’t have to wait days before it is restored.
Meanwhile in the news, PENGASSAN were reported to have said, that the strike was not over but suspended.
So, hopefully this might douse the criticality of the current situation and hopefully the government will able to do something about it.
See you on Saturday!
Check previous post for #Day1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Versus Agf:Public Prosecution Document / Fuel Scarcity: We Spend Over 24 Hours To Get Petrol – Abuja Residents Lament / Nigeria Committed To Anti-terror Battle – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.