Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Will He Get His Money Back ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will He Get His Money Back ? (469 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Landlord? / A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } / SPECIAL PRICE OFFER: Immediate Allocation (100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will He Get His Money Back ? by femijohn21(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Inquire very well before you commit your money to buy any property. Someone called me yesterday that he is willing to come and inspect a land i posted. He was explaining to me when we saw face to face that he paid #2M for a land at Opic estate in Agbara, that the omo onile that took him there said it is their land, not knowing that the land belongs to Opic. I blamed him that there is a bailboard in that environs which Opic warns that any buyers that bought land in Opic at their back is doing so at risk. He said he went there on his own to check the land and what he saw suprised him, the whole place has been cleared and peole he asked from said it was Opic that came to clear it that it was their land.

He said though the man that sold the land to him did not know he already had idea of what has happened there, that he was going to tell him that something else happen in his family and he needed money, so he is not interested in buying the land again. Well i don't know, how far this will help him.
Re: Will He Get His Money Back ? by ycoxyng: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Op,

Why are u asking here whether he will get is money back? Are u a kid? Somebody paid money to Omonile and he got duped. That question is for the Police. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Will He Get His Money Back ? by femijohn21(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
ycoxyng:
Op,

Why are u asking here whether he will get is money back? Are u a kid? Somebody paid money to Omonile and he got duped. That question is for the Police. Rubbish.
that is how you see it. Your opinion is noted.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO- Quick Sale:- A 50 Rooms Luxury Functional Hotel @ G.r.a Ibadan / . / Interior Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.