Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,797 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (31138 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead / Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by lekkie073(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
victorazy:
They can't try that in Igboland, I trust those guys (the Igbos)
ogbeni ....na plantain u dey fry with mouth like this

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Moneytize: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Just watch how a certain tribe will flood this thread and start masturbating on it. Its their favourite news, they relish it more than sex.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Aderupoko2: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Can't they shoot them at sight ni?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by habsydiamond(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
#fulani must go. They are even more dangerous than boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by obynocute(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
hmmmmm... its alright...... continuuueee....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by josite: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
LET us be fair to this herdsman ,the yoruba adage says the flood should not be expected to say she will not break down the house ,it is the owner of the house that wont allow it.why not stop them from entering your farmland.cant u plant poison among the grass and when their cows died in thousands as a result of eating poisoned grass ,no one will tell them not to bring their cows there again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by AmAlbert(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
You mean am? abeg make em come LOMÉ here, green grass plenty everywhere....

Anokwam n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by DExplorer1: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
This' where Fayose should show the people of Ekiti how street wise he's.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by habsydiamond(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
#fulani must go. They are even more dangerous than boko haram. They now carry ak rifles just to rear cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Chommieblaq(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
The annoying thing is that I can't even see wah d government is doing to stop these their ludicrous and wicked activities.
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by babestella: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
No wahala, I hope things don't get ugly before our bubu takes action, but I doubt if he will do anything
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Obiodunukwe: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Firefire:
You see...

angry

If I talk in defense of my race (Yoruba) someone will tag that incitement, and reward me with ban.

I am furious!

President Mohoomodu Buhari, please address your people in the language they understand, your continuous silence means approval for them to continue their rampage.

The government should note that no one has the monopoly of violence.

Who asked for your race?

Everyone here knows you are not Yoruba

How come you have not blamed Tinubu for this?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2016
RedCapChief:
Can't they put up a fence around the school?
It is not like the herdsmen are walking in through the gate.
My thoughts exactly, I finished my ND in the school, and the cows I saw on campus back then belong to the school, and the school was fenced at the front and surrounded by the Official residence at a the rear so their is no way this fulanis can get on campus with their cattle. I smell something fishy here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Moneytize: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2016
oboy3:
is it true what they say about yoruba?

That they are under the fulani
*confused*
I knew it was just a matter of time before the red mud tribe shows up. Ekpa.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Who asked for your race?

Everyone here knows you are not Yoruba

How come you have not blamed Tinubu for this?

Go n D. Period!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by kissval1388: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
josite:
LET us be fair to this herdsman ,the yoruba adage says the flood should not be expected to say she will not break down the house ,it is the owner of the house that wont allow it.why not stop them from entering your farmland.cant u plant poison among the grass and when their cows died in thousands as a result of eating poisoned grass ,no one will tell them not to bring their cows there again.
you smoke? chaiiiiiiiii if there cow eventually die in tens not even in thousand, they will declare a full scale war on the whole state. Fulani love his cow more Dan his own life and dat of his family.
famers won't even try planting poison on there farmland. they know d Fulanis more Dan u do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by IgboGoat: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
On NL we can no longer say our mind. The next thing is a ban. I wish NL mods can ban the herdsmen from entering people's farm the way they ban us when we speak against atrocities committed against our tribe and people.
Firefire:
You see...

angry

If I talk in defense of my race (Yoruba) someone will tag that incitement, and reward me with ban.

I am furious!

President Mohoomodu Buhari, please address your people in the language they understand, your continuous silence means approval for them to continue their rampage.

The government should note that no one has the monopoly of violence.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by samplegirl(f): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
The people who are ready to kill 100 human just to protect one cow are not worth to be called fellow countrymen because they are not thinking right.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by oboy3(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Moneytize:
I knew it was just a matter of time before the red mud tribe shows up. Ekpa.
****,answer the question
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Moneytize: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Firefire:

Go n D. Period!
It is you that should go n D. We know belong to a certain red mud tribe. You are not a Yoruba, just trying to stir up hate as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Rilwayne001: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Fulani here and there, and our slow president is not doing anything to curb them... Smh

Herd of cows undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by victorazy(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
lekkie073:
ogbeni ....na plantain u dey fry with mouth like this

Egbo! What do u mean? sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Firefire(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
IgboGoat:
On NL we can no longer say our mind. The next thing is a ban. I wish NL mods can ban the herdsmen from entering people's farm the way they ban us when we speak against atrocities committed against our tribe and people.

I would be winding down my activities on here soonest...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by islandmoon: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
this hausa only attack any land they wish it belong to them , the owner will run away and they will take over the land, that is what they do in the middle belt!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Obiodunukwe: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Short answer reduces the risk of assaulting the English language

Mr Tabon Tabon of life

Firefire:

Go n D. Period!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by victorazy(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Fulani here and there, and our slow president is not doing anything to curb them... Smh

Herd of cows undecided

grin grin grin u funny gan!

Which president? Do what?
Is he not Fulani man? grin u funny I swear!
I wonder what ur expecting from him.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Moneytize:
It is you that should go n D. We know belong to a certain red mud tribe. You are not a Yoruba, just trying to stir up hate as usual.

clap for yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
victorazy:
They can't try that in Igboland, I trust those guys (the Igbos)
they kidnap and killed a whole king and thw ibos are forced to use an underage as thier king. this herdmen are terrorist in disguise rampaging all over nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by jude90(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
like play like play they will take over Nigeria and una eyes go clear.if na Igbo people now they will start issuing threats.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by cybriz82(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
New terroristt in d making..AKA grass men..all fingers point to boolari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Ghana: Why We Locked Up Shops Of Some Nigerian Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.