Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,263 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken The Peace Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken The Peace Of Nigeria (348 Views)

Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army / Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken The Peace Of Nigeria by winningwinner(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,
I am writing this with a heart full of concern. Every day as I wake up, the first news report I get is about F-U-L-A-N-I and their brutality, causing disaffection all over the place. If it is not a case of rape today, it is farm distruction tomorrow. If it is not thousands of people killed, it is something different.
Please my people, who are the FULANIS in Nigeria? Do they have decency at all or were they born to inflict harm on others? A sensible people could have called themselves to order if there is no hidden agenda and total support from highly placed people. Why are these FULANIS behaving like this when they all belong to an organized body like Miyatti Allah?
Somebody should nudge me in case I am overstepping.
But come to think of it: is Nigerian security telling us that they cannot arrest this situation? By the way, where is the Nigerian Police? All they know is is to catch me, put me in smelly cell and collect my money for not answering a certain DPO's call by 10pm even though I do not know him from Adam.
The Police should lead the war against this and deliver us from this shame.
Fellow Nigerians, I am concerned about this daily unrest caused by these Fulanis. I do not know about you, but this issue is beyond compare, let's deal with it!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken The Peace Of Nigeria by eyeview: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Ever since their brother became president,they have been behaving with a renewed level of 'you can't touch us' mentality.
They better not establish this order in the south east. Ofcourse,they won't be too quick to forget how they started a similar menance in Okigwe of Imo state where they were practically taking over people's farm lands for grazing and killing anyone who stood in their wake. The people had to rise up and nearly sent them into extinction until the then Abia state govt evacuated them and gave them a grazing site in Abia.
My advice to any community under this threat is not what I can proffer on a public forum like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken The Peace Of Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
well said. ...

lets just pray they don't envy killing us all as we stay silent

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Central Re-run: Umeh Threatens Obi, And Says You Can’t Take Part. / Getting A Replacement That Can Match Lai Mohammed As Our Spokesperson Has Been D / Rivers Rerun Polls Must Be Free, Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.