Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,290 members, 7,947,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

How I Make Over $50 In Two Weeks Using My Android Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Over $50 In Two Weeks Using My Android Phone (808 Views)

How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Over $50 In Two Weeks Using My Android Phone by flash94: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
How I Make Over $50 In Two Weeks Using My Android Phone
Do you want to make money, as you use your android phone, by downloading apps and watching short ads videos, then be my guest. Have you heard about cashpirate, an app that pays you by awarding coins for every task you complete, download the cashpirate app from playstore and use this code (PTDSBQ) to get free 500 coins for starting, i used this referral code too and i got 500 coins

1.) Install CashPirate from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ayet.cashpirate

2.) Enter this referral code "PTDSBQ" at signup.

3.) You get +50% coins for the first 1000 coins you earn (= 500 coins bonus)

4.) Start making money right away

NOTE: Make sure you use that referal code, i used it and it gave me 500 coins

5.) Visit www.hitzplus.com for more gists

(1) (Reply)

The Price Club: The New Nigerian Naira By Feyi Fawehinmi June 16, 2016 / What Capacity Of Generator Can Power Two 20hp Electric Motors / Office Furniture For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.