Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (79642 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Do They Worship Robert Powell As Jesus Christ In Our Churches? / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by gegelove: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Honestly am sick and tired of all these end time pastors.Na wahoo.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's a poor mans church, happens in churches that are populated with poor illeterates won't see this kind of thin in an orthodox church cos the members are well read and enlightened,

Its only in pentecostals u see this thrash.

Very soon their pastors will be sleeping with their members wives on the altar
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by amanze15(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
The struggle to make wealth from the gullible cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please what tense is your grammar.? .
lol, present continuous past tense
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by shollaymasholla: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
People perish for lack of knowledge!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by shadrach77: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2016
zionmade:
I Read posts on nairaland on fridays. What do i see? Benefits of praying 5 times a day, Lessons from Surah, Virtues of Islaam. etc But i read posts here on sunday and i find things like, How pastors deceive congragation, Pastors and money, what pastors did to their members and christians will all troop in and start castigating. Does it mean bad things dnt happen in the mosque or does it mean that the so called christians here are so blind to see that the admins here always want to turn people away from christianity

God bless you
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by GboyegaD(m): 1:38am On Mar 14, 2016
donsteady:

I think if the guy try to fight back, the pastor would use every means to hold him down in a claim in a claim of trying to deliver him from evil spirit.

I think that only works if you are so cool. These miracle workers study their preys before pouncing on them.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by naruto02(m): 1:53am On Mar 14, 2016
So if for say I be christain Naso pastor go dey match me every Sunday!! Chai
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by simeonkoolluck(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2016
And not everybody can get common sense eh!

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
That’s why they need to be licenced... Both Muslims and Christian leaders should be licenced nationwide.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Mediapace: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bae please are we fighting ?

*SirMP just joined the conversation

*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool
Ishilove:

Stop being mischievous. Do you know why he did it or if he was using it for illustrative purposes??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.