Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari (4016 Views)

Obiano: APGA callin Kanu name just reduce Apga Chances In Nov 2017. Big Mistake! / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Wind Power Project Initiated By Yardua Abandoned By GEJ And Resusctatd By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
mynd1:
Lmao. I thought since u r little bit educated,u will be more wiser than ur illiterate Igbos. So Kanu is now working for CIS and M15?. Plss when will Obama,putin,Cameron,Queen sending fighter jets to destroy Nigeria na? U think Buhari dey play And as for that Nzeagwu,we show u people how to play the game. Over 3.5million Igbos were killed including Ezeagwu and nothing happen. Trust me, No Igbo man will ever rule dis country again that's for sure. We will continue to rule over ur sorry asses and u will keep obeying us.

Look around.

Take some time from your Facebook likes and see karma making its rounds.

This time the civil war will be child's play and it will happen in your lands among you nijeriyans.

Uthman Don Fodio's descendants know their patriarchs vision or nightmare of being kicked out has come to pass.

Keep that tight puna constantly moist for invasive surprise sex

1 Like

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by successmatters(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
mynd1:
I still insist in seeing ur ugly face bae. R u that ugly that u couldn't upload ur pic? cheesy

Face topic, Buhari is a big big failure .

2 Likes

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by mynd1(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Look around.

Take some time from your Facebook likes and see karma making its rounds.

This time the civil war will be child's play and it will happen in your lands among you nijeriyans.

Uthman Don Fodio's descendants know their patriarchs vision or nightmare of being kicked out has come to pass.

Keep that tight puna constantly moist for invasive surprise sex
Hahahah. Dis time around will be worst for u and ur Igbos. Thought u guys said no one can dare una Ordinary protest for ur own community u no fit do and u are here doing empty chest beating as usual. The joke is on u boy. Go protest and see if my fellow northern army no shot u.
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
mynd1:
Hahahah. Dis time around will be worst for u and ur Igbos. Thought u guys said no one can dare una Ordinary protest for ur own community u no fit do and u are here doing empty chest beating as usual. The joke is on u boy. Go protest and see if my fellow northern army no shot u.

Cum face I am Urhobo Delta.

Get that into that bird brain and yes I support Biafra

Stay moist for surprise sex
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by EasternActivist: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Yes, you don't but you just joined the league of that group with your name calling. That was not what you were thought. A true born from Igbo show respect and patience even in the face of trial.

Definitely you don't know Igbos. And what the hell are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by veil: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Govt is a continum

So the last 9mths are a waste?

What did he do with the money appropriated in the 2015 budget?

FYI Obasanjo ran Nigeria for 3 yrs without the budget being passed and used his veto powers to ensure govt and the nation still worked.

There are provisions in the constitution that makes a budget impasse not to disrupt daily governance.

But in Buhari's case he inherited a budget and also sought a 2 trillion naira supplementary budget.

So what did he do from may 29 till December 31st, 2019.

Answer or return to the dark hole you crawled from

Veto power u say, what has happened to the president not going by the rule of law stament. It is what u guys kept saying.

2 Likes

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2016
veil:

Veto power u say, what has happened to the president not going by the rule of law stament. It is what u guys kept saying.

It is in the interest of the national assembly to pass a budget by the executive without that the Presidency will rely on directives to run the adminstration.

This is why I have always belived the scam 2016 budget was deliberate to stall budget approval and so that Buhari and his CPC Abacha era cronies can manage public funds without scrutiny.

The more the budget is delayed the more they spend without recourse
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

If I said you studied common sense from the school of hard knocks that will be an insult to every Lagos hustler.

Your lack o contemporary education and exposure is glaring like your boko king

Name one project or stfu
"K"
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Look at this disillusioned boko.

The only votes you wil get from SS in 2019 will be from Mr and Mrs Amaechi

And that's if there is a Nigeria left for your boko king to contest again

Southsouth+southeast votes are inconsequential. They make 0 difference. The 3 Northern regions + 35% of SW votes is all you need to win an election in this country which is very very easy. Sorry, no presidency for una for the next century
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by Iykopee(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2016
amaechi1:

My dear the elections are over. Conduct the election 100 time, GEJ will still lose.
Call PMB names, he has re-ordered the fortune of this country, especially from the hands of lootercracy.

Are u not a zombie? He re ordered the fortune of the country whereby a satchet of pure water sells for #20? Talking about lootocracy, i guess ameachi and fashola are saint? Truly, u have zombified ur thinking ability.
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Southsouth+southeast votes are inconsequential. They make 0 difference. The 3 Northern regions + 35% of SW votes is all you need to win an election in this country which is very very easy. Sorry, no presidency for una for the next century

But their resources are crucial to your parasitic existence
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by Krucifax(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Well, a railway is under construction now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------'
Above was started by GEJ. You're a liar!

Boko haram no longer attacks different states at will unlike before.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Boko Haram insurgency is still alive and kicking. The fight back started under GEJ. You're a liar!

Electricity has been improved. The current situation happens every dry season
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The government itself is making an apology for its failure to provide electricity and you are saying it's improved?? Zombie problems your brain is rotten and of course you're a liar!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For once in the history of Nigeria, a politician is fulfilling his promises. Children get free meal in schools
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above statement is not so much a lie as it's possible madness on your part! Liar!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The economy is being diversified for the first time since the emergence of oil.(Which is not easy that's why the economy is not in a good condition). Had gej and other thieves saved our yams for rainy days, I wouldn't have been this difficult
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Per above please enlighten us on one economic diversification that has been initiated by this government.
Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

But their resources are crucial to your parasitic existence

When was the useless and valueless oil discovered sef?
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Anyone that insults Buhari is a foolish bastard.

Well, a railway is under construction now.

Boko haram no longer attacks different states at will unlike before

Electricity has been improved. The current situation happens every dry season

People now patronize locally made products due to the price of dollar ( caused by artificial scarcity)

For once in the history of Nigeria, a politician is fulfilling his promises. Children get free meal in schools

EFCC has become powerful and so more and more thieves are getting arrrested which is now discouraging corruption

Our agencies are becoming stronger that's why more and more ---%ers are getting arrested with hard drugs daily

The economy is being diversified for the first time since the emergence of oil.(Which is not easy that's why the economy is not in a good condition). Had gej and other thieves saved our yams for rainy days, I wouldn't have been this difficult.

same old lies

booooshid

2 Likes

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Krucifax post=43727157][/quote]
Like the ineffectual buffon like his supporters. Whether you like it or not change has come to stay till 208something
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by APCLyingBastard: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

When was the useless and valueless oil discovered sef?

That useless and valueless oil is what ended slavery in your region.

If you must know northern and sw nigeria operated a slave model plantation economy.

Slavery was officially abolished in 1936 in northern Nigeria and after that the groundnut pyramids slowly began to disapear and finally went extinct with free oyel money. The same thing with cocoa plantation.

As worthless as the oil is , you have nothing in your lazy desolate region that can compare to it so much so that your boko king is investing 40bn naira of oil money from the ND to search for oil in the north and he is going cap in hand begging to borrow against the same oil .

yeye

1 Like

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
rozayx5:

same old lies

booooshid

A wailer's opinion doesn't count.
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by APCLyingBastard: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

A wailer's opinion doesn't count.

You are yet to tell us of one single project your boko king has initiated and or completed since May 29, 2015
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You are yet to tell us of one single project your boko king has initiated and or completed since May 29, 2015

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

That useless and valueless oil is what ended slavery in your region.

If you must know northern and sw nigeria operated a slave model plantation economy.

Slavery was officially abolished in 1936 in northern Nigeria and after that the groundnut pyramids slowly began to disapear and finally went extinct with free oyel money. The same thing with cocoa plantation.

As worthless as the oil is , you have nothing in your lazy desolate region that can compare to it so much so that your boko king is investing 40bn naira of oil money from the ND to search for oil in the north and he is going cap in hand begging to borrow against the same oil .

yeye

Good, that means we have been surviving without ur useless oil
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by APCLyingBastard: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Good, that means we have been surviving without ur useless oil

You will return back to your slave plantations
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by DauraDullard0(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
MabraO:
Can u hear ur silly self 2trillion supplementary budget.
It is of no use engaging u further cos I ll end up bringibgyself to ur useles level

Chew on this

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/senate-approves-n575bn-supplementary-budget-for-buhari/
You don't seem to get it, do you? What did Buhari do with the Supplementary Budget that was approved for him in November. Please name just ONE project.

2 Likes

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by kasay: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
I won't ordinarily comments on this kind of childish and ignorant-inspired thread, but then, there is a need to educate so many persons on this thread commenting foolishly

By infrastructural project, the Op is referring to major roads, railway, ports, power plants, major bridges, mega building complexes, dams and the likes.

Government money is not spent without appropriation. Appropriation of government revenue(including expected revenue) from all sources, which goes into the federation account, is done only by the national assembly(both the upper and lower house).

An appropriate act/law is passed once the appropriation process is completed and that law binds the executive arm in terms of how government money is spent and what the money is spent on.

Now, the national assembly hasn't passed the 2016 appropriation act and so, there is no way Buhari will commence major infrastructural projects talk less of commissioning such infrastructure projects.

Infrastructure projects can only be initiated based on funds appropriated for such project and the release of such funds which is also based on cash inflow from crude oil sales and other sources of government revenues.

The 2015 supplementary budget sent to NASS by PMB was to fund critical overheads and accrued subsidy payments. It wasn't for execution of infrastructure projects.

Even if a major infrastructure project was initiated in may 29, 2015 by PMB, there is no way the project will be ready for commissioning in march 2016.

The money that was voted for capital expenditure by GEJ government in 2015 was very small and of course, at the end of his ill-fated reign, the Treasury was empty with a couple of over-invoiced infrastructure projects like roads and railway hanging uncompleted and which the present government is faithfully continuing.

Infrastructure projects are big ticket project with execution time frame of not less than 2yrs. Infrastructure projects are only executed on NASS appropriation and availability of funds/cash backing.

It's truly pathetic and a sad commentary on our educational system to see the pervasive ignorance amongst our youth.

It is even more despicable, disheartening and unsettling to see a misguided and mis-oriented IPOB Youth promoting this kind of ignorance in a thread on Nairaland, and even having supporters!!

I weep for Nigeria and her future generations.

I seriously weep!!
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by diegwu01: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Did Buhari not seek a 2trillion naira supplementary budget in 2015 thereby jacking the 2015 budget to a record 6.5 trillion?

Have you asked what he did with all that money?
Olodo, The FG sought 800 billion to bail out all the ailing states, the Millions of unpaid civil servant owed several for months, the Hundreds of unpaid contractors handling federal project , the Subsidy criminals holding the got to ransom on unpaid monies
all these accumulated debts were from your principal, the I.Buffoon. Meanwhile, you've not asked why you were paid just in time for Christmas
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
diegwu01:

Olodo, The FG sought 800 billion to bail out all the ailing states, the Millions of unpaid civil servant owed several for months, the Hundreds of unpaid contractors handling federal project , the Subsidy criminals holding the got to ransom on unpaid monies
all these accumulated debts were from your principal, the I.Buffoon. Meanwhile, you've not asked why you were paid just in time for Christmas

May God punish you wherever you are.

Jonathan never owed salaries it was your useless Southwest gbesse governors

Keep blaming Jonathan even when that your ashewoe wife carry belle for chukwudi

Bastard yoruba
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
kasay:
I won't ordinarily comments on this kind of childish and ignorant-inspired thread, but then, there is a need to educate so many persons on this thread commenting foolishly

By infrastructural project, the Op is referring to major roads, railway, ports, power plants, major bridges, mega building complexes, dams and the likes.

Government money is not spent without appropriation. Appropriation of government revenue(including expected revenue) from all sources, which goes into the federation account, is done only by the national assembly(both the upper and lower house).

An appropriate act/law is passed once the appropriation process is completed and that law binds the executive arm in terms of how government money is spent and what the money is spent on.

Now, the national assembly hasn't passed the 2016 appropriation act and so, there is no way Buhari will commence major infrastructural projects talk less of commissioning such infrastructure projects.

Infrastructure projects can only be initiated based on funds appropriated for such project and the release of such funds which is also based on cash inflow from crude oil sales and other sources of government revenues.

The 2015 supplementary budget sent to NASS by PMB was to fund critical overheads and accrued subsidy payments. It wasn't for execution of infrastructure projects.

Even if a major infrastructure project was initiated in may 29, 2015 by PMB, there is no way the project will be ready for commissioning in march 2016.

The money that was voted for capital expenditure by GEJ government in 2015 was very small and of course, at the end of his ill-fated reign, the Treasury was empty with a couple of over-invoiced infrastructure projects like roads and railway hanging uncompleted and which the present government is faithfully continuing.

Infrastructure projects are big ticket project with execution time frame of not less than 2yrs. Infrastructure projects are only executed on NASS appropriation and availability of funds/cash backing.

It's truly pathetic and a sad commentary on our educational system to see the pervasive ignorance amongst our youth.

It is even more despicable, disheartening and unsettling to see a misguided and mis-oriented IPOB Youth promoting this kind of ignorance in a thread on Nairaland, and even having supporters!!

I weep for Nigeria and her future generations.

I seriously weep!!

Arrant rubbish

Weep for your foolish self

This blame game is lame

If your zombie brain is on virus mode then know that the question this thread is begging for answer is for you zombies to name JUST ONE PROJECT initiated, ongoing and or commissioned by your boko king.

Diverting to Jonathan won't work again as he has since left office for your boko king

Name one project or gtfo

Fool
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
I opened this thread yesterday and with 921 views and a handful of zombie posts no single mention of any infrastructural project commissioned or ongoing by the boko idi0t.

What has Buhari used our commonwealth to do?

Any slave that wants to comment here must first read the title.

Buhari is the biggest thief so far as we have not seen any project by the FG since he was sworn in

You zombie rice craving hungry idiotas should know that blaming Jonathan is now very stale

Bastards

1 Like

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by eyeview: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
I opened this thread yesterday and with 921 views and a handful of zombie posts no single mention of any infrastructural project commissioned or ongoing by the boko idi0t.

What has Buhari used our commonwealth to do?

Any slave that wants to comment here must first read the title.

Buhari is the biggest thief so far as we have not seen any project by the FG since he was sworn in

You zombie rice craving hungry idiotas should know that blaming Jonathan is now very stale

Bastards

Isn't it sad that despite all the insults,blame games, attacks and attempt to derail your question,not one person has been able to boldly state one single project that Buhari has initiated in this nation(or even anything he has fully succeded in) since assuming office(other than the helipad in daura ofcourse). His tenure is almost one quarter over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
eyeview:

Isn't it sad that despite all the insults,blame games, attacks and attempt to derail your question,not one person has been able to boldly state one single project that Buhari has initiated in this nation(or even anything he has fully succeded in) since assuming office(other than the helipad in daura ofcourse). His tenure is almost one quarter over.
Propaganda does not put food on the table or build roads or schools or make boko haram stop bombing

I am looking forward to going to hell to reunite and torture these apc lying bastards of no conscience.
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by kasay: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Arrant rubbish

Weep for your foolish self

This blame game is lame

If your zombie brain is on virus mode then know that the question this thread is begging for answer is for you zombies to name JUST ONE PROJECT initiated, ongoing and or commissioned by your boko king.

Diverting to Jonathan won't work again as he has since left office for your boko king

Name one project or gtfo

Fool

Sorry son, my comment is meant for good graduate who deserves serious lessons in the processes and dynamics of public policy and governance.

Wait for your JAMB result and if you are able to pass(which I know you cannot), proceed to spending your time on post-UME.

I don't have time to teach montessori kids with self-inflicted inferiority complex like you.

Go look for you type and mates.

I can't join issues with scoundrels and unruly kids with very poor upbringing, weak comprehension and learning deficiencies like you.
Re: Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
kasay:

Sorry son, my comment is meant for good graduate who deserves serious lessons in the processes and dynamics of public policy and governance.

Wait for your JAMB result and if you are able to pass(which I know you cannot), proceed to spending your time on post-UME.

I don't have time to teach montessori kids with self-inflicted inferiority complex like you.

Go look for you type and mates.

I can't join issues with scoundrels and unruly kids with very poor upbringing, weak comprehension and learning deficiencies like you.

Look at this state university 3rd class graduate

I need not beat my chest here for zygote online tours like you.

Name one project or gtfo

Fook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? / Breaking: APC House Members Now 20, As Another Member Dumps Obaseki / What Is Buhari Telling Tinubu About Emefiele Here (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.