Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,029 members, 7,890,374 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit (856 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
I want to use this medium to say an emotional good bye to my Nairaland family.

To my wonderful Igbo folks here, you gees are splendid don't mind the two bad eggs trying to divide and destroy us -we are one. God bless you all.
To my Anambra family you guys are superb forget the one bad Apple in our midst, dude is a mad genius at work.

To my Yoruba folks don't think I hate anybody, NL ruined me, I don't hate you guys but I was trying to keep the records straights, God will reward you all. Many of your folks outside NL have been wonderful to me which I always try to reciprocate, - NL have no influence over my offline lifestyle so I wish nobody any bad neither do I gloat over someone's misfortunes.

To all you on the opposite political divides fighting over political parties, take a chill pill my folks politicians don't give a ratass about you. I have countless of them while in the UAE and all their line of thought is elitist, you all fighting dirty online count not.
(If check the comment and posts history of BuddahMonk I don't involve myself in political squabbles, am an Igbo nationalist so your party affiliations to me is cosmetic).

Am quitting NL because I felt that I have over stayed my welcome. I used to have up to 7 monikers that I used in tribal mudfight but I have succeeded in deleting them all cus tribalism does not pay to some extent.
I used to have WutangClan, Igbomonk, OkijaAmaka, Badman, Igbo11 etc many I have forgotten because I decided to drop it. During NL data loss I lost like 3 virgin monikers without posts. All these are vanity upon vanity.

Am deleting BuddahMonk after this post.

On AnambraDota I will always maintain the fact, it does not belong to me, my cousin own it but I do borrow it to fight tribal wars if BuddahMonk is serving ban. I will gladly tell her to delete the account and create a fresh one that is not ridden with tribal innuendos.

Am saying a big shout out to all my sparing partners in the battlefield, all my allies and enemies alike, chino, operationigirigi, after1, superstar, eshinwaju, patrick, chukwudi44, tisky, coolietempa, arresa, FK80, abagworo, berem, odenigboaroli na umuoji, bloodyblogger etc ....if BuddahMonk can drop tribalism and quit NL for good I believe anyone else can do that.

Good bye folks and don't call me out while I view as a visitor

To my sweetheart Ify, I can't trade you for anything.

Re: Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by AustineE1: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Time for stock taking.....We will miss you,one love!

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP

Retire in peace

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by peacengine(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bad boy, 7 Monicas? Why did you have to date girls with the same name grin
Re: Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by walemoney007(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2016

I used to have WutangClan, Igbomonk, OkijaAmaka, Badman, Igbo11 etc many I have forgotten because I decided to drop it. During NL data loss I lost like 3 virgin monikers without posts. All these are vanity upon vanity.
nah una they make Nairaland get plenty non active member grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by demslayerrz: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chuks my niggah, rest in peace.
Re: Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2016
I want to use this medium to say an emotional good bye to my Nairaland family.

To my wonderful Igbo folks here, you gees are splendid don't mind the two bad eggs trying to divide and destroy us -we are one. God bless you all.
To my Anambra family you guys are superb forget the one bad Apple in our midst, dude is a mad genius at work.

To my Yoruba folks don't think I hate anybody, NL ruined me, I don't hate you guys but I was trying to keep the records straights, God will reward you all. Many of your folks outside NL have been wonderful to me which I always try to reciprocate, - NL have no influence over my offline lifestyle so I wish nobody any bad neither do I gloat over someone's misfortunes.

To all you on the opposite political divides fighting over political parties, take a chill pill my folks politicians don't give a ratass about you. I have countless of them while in the UAE and all their line of thought is elitist, you all fighting dirty online count not.
(If check the comment and posts history of BuddahMonk I don't involve myself in political squabbles, am an Igbo nationalist so your party affiliations to me is cosmetic).

Am quitting NL because I felt that I have over stayed my welcome. I used to have up to 7 monikers that I used in tribal mudfight but I have succeeded in deleting them all cus tribalism does not pay to some extent.

Am deleting BuddahMonk after this post.

On AnambraDota I will always maintain the fact, it does not belong to me, my cousin own it but I do borrow it to fight tribal wars if BuddahMonk is serving ban. I will gladly tell her to delete the account and create a fresh one that is not ridden with tribal innuendos.

Am saying a big shout out to all my sparing partners in the battlefield, all my allies and enemies alike, chino, operationigirigi, after1, superstar, eshinwaju, patrick, chukwudi44, tisky, coolietempa, arresa, FK80, abagworo, berem, odenigboaroli na umuoji, bloodyblogger etc ....if BuddahMonk can drop tribalism and quit NL for good I believe anyone else can do that.

Good bye folks and don't call me out while I view as a visitor

To my sweetheart Ify, I can't trade you for anything.
i wonder why you had to mention me. Am also a tribalist?

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Suspends CBN Deputy Governor, 4 Others / Oshiomole Now Training Spidermen In Benin- Hilarious But Serious / Humility! See Local Way Benue State Gov Addresses A Community Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.