Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart (1821 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by ItuExchange(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
At the start of a new relationship, it’s easy to overlook the clear cut signs that she’ll break your heart because of genuine attraction, excitement or just the fact you’re getting some action. However, with the majority of relationships destined for failure, you need to be selective and end a sour one before too much of your time and energy has been invested. For your benefit, here are 4 signs that she’ll break your heart.

1. She was already involved when she met you: The two of you hooked up when she was dating another guy or even worse–you’re dating a married woman . While it can be easy to discount logic and naysayers when you’re head-over-heels in love, but sooner or later you’ll realize that you’ll never be able to fully trust her. After all, how do you know she wouldn’t start dating someone else? A cheat is always a cheat.

[b] 2. She’s still close with her exes:
If you meet a girl that is able to stay good friends with her exes and gets a lot of calls from a lot of guys who all seem very close to her, she’ll damage you. She may have some “friends with benefits” things going on with her exes, and the fact that she finds men so disposable means that she never really builds up strong relationships anyway. If you’re looking for a serious relationship, never get involved with a girl who easily switches from viewing as lovers to treating them as friends.

3. She has deep-rooted issues: Whether it’s problems with alcohol, drugs, or psychological issues, if there’s something in her life that you’re always second place to, this relationship is not going to last long.

4. She’s very secretive and lies a lot: If your girl isn’t big on telling the truth, doesn’t feel guilt over her constant lies, does whatever is “easiest” to get by rather than dealing with the truth and simply tells you what you want to hear, you should end it sooner rather than later.

Source: http://www.naijarunsgirl.com/2015/04/4-signs-she-would-break-your-heart.html

Neteller here: www..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by Kingsasian(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
No1 and 4 are always true
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by youngaz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Am only 17 so i dnt ave any idea about wat u sayinggringrincheesy
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by Flashh: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Number one: Which girl/lady is not even involved with another guy before you met her?

2 Likes

Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by MuyiRano(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by classicalbenson(m): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2016
5) she likes money more than sex
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by wizaro(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Flashh:
Number one: Which girl/lady is not even involved with another guy before you met her?
I wonder oooooooooo.... They ain't loyal atall
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by NaMe4: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Nice points.

For No. 3, if the individual genuinely intends to tackle such deep-rooted issues, the partner can be of great help in solving such issues.
Re: 4 CLEAR Signs SHE Would Break Your Heart by ituglobal(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
When I was a fool about 7 years ago, I was always a victim of women who had no sympathy for me. I used to ignore those signs, trying desperately to keep their favor – only to end up appearing like an idiot.

But now, I’ve no sympathy for women who did things without considering how they affect me (without showing sympathy for me in spite of my efforts). Anytime a woman shows only two of the signs above, I call it quit.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Suicidal... / Is My Penis Too Big For A Girl (photo) / Ladies Please, I Need To Pry Into Your Mind. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.