Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment (676 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son, Sean (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment by Nuzy: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
star actress Ibinabo Fiberesima has been sentenced to 5 years imprisonment over reckless and dangerous driving charges that led to the death of a young doctor 11 years ago.The actress was sent to jail 2 days ago and is currently in Kirikiri prison.However her first son Sean who is a European footballer has cried out for help in an emotional message he sent out few minutes ago. It reads "#FreeIbinaboFiberesima

This is Sean, first and proud son of Ibinabo Fiberesima, I write on here today to plead with all Nigerians to pray for my mother. She is going through the toughest of times right now, and so are we, her family. I’ve been reading heartbreaking comments on her matter that ‘she thinks she’s above the law’, ‘she doesn’t feel sorry for the family of the deceased’, ‘she was drunk and deserves this punishment’, let me get a few things straight with you now.

My mother is the most humble woman I know, I was not aware she was a celebrity until I was about 14 and that’s only because my uncle told me, she does not see herself or act as if she is above any other person. She is a proud Nigerian who loves her country and its people.

Secondly, she has been carrying heartbreak around with her for the past 11 years after the accident. She understands the pain for the deceased family and is very hurt about what happened herself. She has tried her utter most to console with the Family, so don’t ever think she does not care.

Thirdly she was not drunk, the charges are reckless and dangerous driving, first of all I refuse to believe my mother was driving recklessly or dangerous, as I’ve been in a car with her countless times and nothing has happened. On this occasion it was unfortunate, she was unlucky, her car flipped over which happens to a number of cars and another car smashed into her. She was in a comma for days, she could have easily lost her life, but thankfully, by Gods strength only she survived. She did not set out that day trying to kill someone or herself.

Right now my mother is broken read more
http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/03/ibinabo-son-sean-cries-for-help.html

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment by Tocheagle(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nairalanders pls contribute so dat we can go and bail her . Na me go hold d money
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment by tobisco29(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tocheagle:
Nairalanders pls contribute so dat we can go and bail her . Na me go hold d money
No Bro ur pocket dey leak na mi go hold am for safety purpose
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment by Flexherbal(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Does the law pity people?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment by jaymejate: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Space for rent
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son Cries for Help Over HisMother's Imprisonment by jaymejate: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros, sebi you de play ball. Carry plenty money go meet people in charge. Your mom would be out of jail sharpaly.

Since you don't know the people in charge, cum giv me the money make do am 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Reunites With Her Long Lost Love / PHOTOS: Denrele Edun, Hangs Out With NDLEA Boss, Mustapha Abdallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.