Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ (1290 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
niccurz anyone wit dha notion dhat deres nooo flexin in dha polythecnic, m sure will know after reading dhis trend da he or she judged wrongly!!!!!
Episode 1
Hey hey hey
m not too gud xo ama illustrate eni hw sha.
Dere was dhiz girl in ma sch at first ah had no feelings for her tho she was ah hottie, ma fwends always told me bout her n by d grace of God she kinda had a crush on me.
Dhiz ah came to know tru fwends she's been askin bout me from but dhiz Niccur was xo xo shy(me)☺.
Den we finally met but on a jiffy ,dat was on da way to da exam hall.We jxt spoke for a while n oh my God she was xo xo sweet but it was obvious she was older dan mee.
Afta da semester brk we bcame close n ah was feelin d luv she had 4 me but she didnt disclose nothing to me because ahh was xo shy den. She even told ma fwends to help make me "tear eye"..
But wit all dhiz happenin ah didnt av her contact,not until wen she fell sick n ma fwend took me to ur crib.
She was lyk "xo if kennedy didnt call to know bout me yuh wud nt have been able to rech me" den ah told her ah didnt av her num n she instantly kllected my fone n stored her num as Cindy..
Frm dat day our friendship was becomin obviously popular because ah was de smallest dude bck den n ah was trippin wit one of dha hotties in klads(smirks)..
We began flowin n at tyms talked dirty on whatsapp but it was on d low because she been still de luk me small pikin eye.
At a point she began inviting me to her house but mostly at nights but ah neva agreed to eni one..
Dhiz kinda got on her nerves one day but mke una imagine naw how she go say mke i cum her huz by 10:17pm haba.........
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Episode 2
She been beef me sha but aspa how i kip my cool she jxt cum bck ...
D friendship sef cum elevate afta d beef bcause it was afta d beef ah finally summoned d courage to go to Her huz alone tho not willingly.
She kllected my phone n told me to cum get it at her huz.

Omo see 1 chance,i went sha n i met her n a niccur n it seemed he was waiting on her roomate..
Ma guess was correct because wen d roomate surfaced,they both went out..
Now we were both alone in the rum..
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
We spoke n she said "hw far no b d huz u de fear sinx b dhiz oya show me wetyn de fear yuh.."
Omo lyk play lyk play she start de romance me(must confess na my frst tym sha xo i dull).
she jxt de tosh tosh me n dhiz sent shivers down my spine..
Omo i start de shake,it seemed lyk she noticed dhiz n she stopped n told me in order to get my fone ah had to hug her.
i hesitated but i do m sha..
Oboy lyk play lyk play d girl cast me ohhh,u know girls n dere talkin nature naw.
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
@OP UR GP IN UR CERTIFICATE IS WHAT UR FRIENDS, NEIGBOURS, FAMILIES, PARENTS, SIBLINGS WILL BE CONCERNED ABT, SO BE WISE!!!! DNT LET A GIRL DECEIVE U, DNT MAKE THE MISTAKE I WANTED TO MAKE B4 MY GOD GIVING FRIENDS PUT ME TO ORDER IN ND1, GRADUATE WITH A GOOD RESULT AND GET A GOOD JOB THEN BEAUTIFUL LADIES WILL FLOCK AROUND U.
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Her friends laughed d hell outta me n i felt humiliated but sha she begged me later on..
Back den in school ah knew a whole lot of wrong men n dere was a party in town xo ah went wit dem n guess hu i met dere...

too b continued leta da server iz kinda down yall!!
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
lol@lord samurai
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
africandictator were una deh naw see food na una inspire create thread ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by mikolo80: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP UR GP IN UR CERTIFICATE IS WHAT UR FRIENDS, NEIGBOURS, FAMILIES, PARENTS, SIBLINGS WILL BE CONCERNED ABT, SO BE WISE!!!! DNT LET A GIRL DECEIVE U, DNT MAKE THE MISTAKE I WANTED TO MAKE B4 MY GOD GIVING FRIENDS PUT ME TO ORDER IN ND1, GRADUATE WITH A GOOD RESULT AND GET A GOOD JOB THEN BEAUTIFUL LADIES WILL FLOCK AROUND U.
what GP,with this Klingon wen him de take try communicate
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by firstking01(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Make sure you write like this in your exams bomboklakundecided
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Episode 3
It was cindy.
She didnt see me xo i didnt call her but ah been wan form naw aspa baddo xo i called her attention .
Oboy she suprise lyk hell,ah introduced her to dem n lied dat one was ma bro (tho we resemble xo no lele d lie worked fine).
We gist gist nai d girl cum murder me de tell ma peeps say xo i de cum party n i know grownup dudes lyk dem but i still de fear woman.
Chai.....
Deh use laff flog flog me.
My niccur told her to spoil me naw bt she said noooo he iz ah virgin n he said disvirgin m naw..
Dat word struck me hard lyk real hard..
D niccur ah said was my bro even told her dhiz ma lil bro iz xo tender xo u break his heart i break ur legs..lol.
Evri one partied but i jxt sat close to her till she told mee to kiss her.
Ewoooh. Kiss keh...
Ah no greee ohhh till she said oya peck, na dat one i settle down dooo sha she asked if i culd dance, i jxt stayed mute n she took dat as a "yes"..
I excused my sef but me wey b coded guy use dat one vamuss ohhhhh.
Ma fwends also had a crazy nyt n believe we got high but i took d little i cud accumulate ma no cum de misbehave...
It was gettin late xo we went home.
Ahh wasnt feeling sleepy xo i took on ma whatsapp n dere was a message frm Cindy...
She was askin why i left n didnt return, i gats defend ma sef naw xo i said one of ma guy jxt insisted d place wasnt buzzing xo we took our leave..
We chatted n den she dropped d bomb wen she asked mee whether......
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Episode 4
We chatted n she dropped d bomb shell wen she asked whether wat was said earlier on was true..
I was lyk what n she said dat part of u been a virgin...
Omo i no answer,after sum minutes she flashed mee mayb she tot i fell asleep xo i answered her...
Yes m still a virgin.
She still asked dat before her, has eni gurl eva touched or mee bin xoo xo close to eni girl in ma lyf..
Noo was d reply of course.
She asked y naw ,ar u shy or what??
I said nothing naw.
We chatted till my phone went down chai!!!!
Dat mornin,i woke up wit a good morning text from Cindy but she wasnt onlyn..
Dat day i slept n slept ma eyes out cause it was on a sunday..
Dat monday i travelled home to see my parents afta morning lectures because agro period dn dey rech..
I reloaded ma sef wit indomie n much garrium de oxide as d exams were getting closer day by day..
Ma parents prayed n as usual adviced me to b of gud behaviour n dem settle me wit raba..
Cindy kinda invited me dat nyt to cum n eat at her place but i burst her bubble wen i said ahh was home chilling n dat day's conversation ended wit her saying jokingly u beta get me sumtin wen cumin ohhhh or else i will rape u...
Hehehe omo see threat....
Didnt knw what to get xo i simply bought her gala sausage roll 4(small pikin brain )..
Wen i got 2 school omor pple wey miss me no b play ohhhhh chai..
Me n madam see later on 4 nyt n i giv her d stuff n she said xo u no wan make i rape yuh fear fear....
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Episode 5
Ahh said mee fear fear,fear hu...
She said chai u don dey get mouth ohhhh
Na u gimme naw was d reply she got.
E gud sha i lyk m lyk dat, jxt de get d mind de gooo but no pass boundary ohhh.
Wich boundary b dat..
She said jxt forget.
She said she tot ah went home to write jamb..
Ewohh(hw she take know say i register jamb agn even una ma tory readers sef noo know sef lol).
She asked whether na true sef xo i wan leve her run frm dhiz school..
Chai dhix gurl don nack me ohhh, babe see no worry..
She said no pee naw God help us tru..
Amen....
She called my name n looked me in d eye, u bahhhh!!
Wetyn i doo naw, wetyn i do u 4 God's sake
Nothing ohhhhh.
We chilled but noo toshin happened dat day...
Wen i got home i jxt start de sample my life before and now.
How dhiz girl rili make mee tear eye n i lyk m sef..
Mee n ma small stature but i don turn to ebeano!!!!!
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by vanhayor(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Guy... No put us for suspense now!!! Continue d story
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Episode 6
Ohhhh before i forget 4 dhix tory did i yarn una say i gat d looks n God bleseed me wit a pink lips wich i ve been fluaunting the whole of ma life....
Well Cindy even once told me d one tin bout me she lyks iz ma pink lips heheheh n my own wey b natural cum b d killer..
Hahahaha
The second semester Exams was finally here xo dere was noo much tym at my disposal for eni iskan chi(ma hausa peeps know whats up)
D tin wey cum mke d exam sweet b say na 4 rainy season...
D exam cum mke me n Cindy no cum de get tym for each other lyk before,even whatsapp rest 4 dat period ohhhhhh..
D exams was within 2 weeks n sum days n i was back on track with madam because we were done wit d exams for d semester...
Omo cum see as niccurz de snap end of semester pics nd d graduating students jxt de splash dem sef wit water n using marker to make inscriptions on there white tops...
School really bubbled dat period as omo pple wit package no gree go huz ohhh dem jxt stayed behind flexing of course but mee ah take off a week afta exam because hungry flog flog mee..
...............Holiday tinz !!
Re: Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ by kreddo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
lol my unfinished story

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today / What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.