Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,952 members, 7,933,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members (38894 Views)

EDO: PDP Campaign Of Calumny Backfires On Facebook / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
All i see is immature rantings from e-masturbators.

Change is progressive and change can never have a time stamp but it is continous.

That moment when you enter a flat that has records of piled up unpaid bills,broken walls,leaking roofs and so on please how will it be easy for the new occupant to adjust?

As far as im concerned,i will pass my judgement on the present regime at the end of their fourth year in office.

For now the best thing any progressive person should do is pray and hope for the best rather than rant and complain like the isrealites.

It is a known fact that a positive drastic revolutionary change must bring hardship first before the changes are effected.

Enough of all these baseless hasty rantings from odoriferous online masturbators.

1 Like

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by shockwave(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
If u like call me cow,u'r entitled2ur opinion..but ur rant can't change wat's on ground,u'v got 2 be patient 4 now.u'v got no choice dude...

Pls help me tell them!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by guywitzerogal(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Nor be 2day ur problem start,nor be 2day e go end

if ur problem no start today den zip ur mouth up and let does dat dere start today to fight for dere right wit their voice while u still b sufferin and smiling like a c*war*
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by xakakes: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
drey076:
I am deeply in support of change of government Dat is not performing, Jonathan was a dump president and we kicked him out. If buhari should underperformed let us kick him out by 2019. But it is too early to judge this administration, I am not being sentiment.
what if he decides not to contest again claiming old age and haven plunge the Nation to a near totally collapse state before doing so who will suffer for it?You and i,we don't have the luxury of time,it is either he wake up now and perform or we root him out with criticism starting from now we can't wait for four years sorry
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by goodgate: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

This should go to Buhari and Lie Mohammed that has been complaining of one thing or another and blaming the past administration for their ineptitudes. If I may ask, I hope you got not less than $1 billion richer within this same period?
I won't go about boasting,but i thank and bless GOD for my life and his goodness.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by shockwave(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Toks2008:
All i see is umature rantings from e-masturbators.

Change is progressive and change can not never have a time stamp but it is continous.

That moment when you enter a flat that has records of piled up unpaid bills,broken walls,leaking roofs and so on please how will it be easy for the new occupant to adjust?

As far as im concerned,i will pass my judgement on the present regime at the end of their fourth year in office.

For now the best thing any progressive person should do is pray and hope for the best rather than rant and complain like the isrealites.

It is a known fact that a positive drastic revolutionary change must bring hardship first before the changes are effected.

Enough of all these online masturbation.
My brother God bless you!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Miss call,try again latter.ur babalawo na learner...

guywitzerogal:
if ur problem no start today den zip ur mouth up and let does dat dere start today to fight for dere right wit their voice while u still b sufferin and smiling like a c*war*
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by platorepublic(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2016
This are crop of misguided youths.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Thanks4 d advice.but try go church2day n pray 4 Buhari n Nigeria..

emymeeky:

My advice for you . Do not scold your child nor punish him ( do not criticise your government when it goes wrong ) until he matures into adulthood ( until their 4 year tenure is complete)
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by fixedhollies(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2016
You can't paddle a ship well when you don't know where the storms come from #PMB never had a glimpse of what Nigeria is made of.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by SycophanticGoat: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2016
goodgate:
I won't go about boasting,but i thank and bless GOD for my life and his goodness.

Then allow others express their feelings. That things are going well for you doesn't mean that it should go well and easy with others. For starters you and them weren't presented the same background to build your wealth and grow. Now you use God in your sentence but before now you were degrading your fellow human beings just because they're crying about their plight. Guide your path sir.

1 Like

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by sinistermind(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
We talk as if we have just 2 parties in Nigeria. Come 2019, i will personally campaign for a candidate that is neither APC nor PDP with good manifesto. Oh! Martin Onovo, Pat Utomi. Well, na money politics we dey play for Nigeria.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Niceiroko: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
R we talkin on hw long u rule or hw u hv packeged ur plans t meet d situation, u will fall exams so many times wit dis ur mind set
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Tinubutoto: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
benpedro:
My people don dey get sense small small.hunger don dey wire everybody,their senses don dey come back.glad the hunger is now WAZOBIA.E dey wire Ade,Chukwudi and Musa smiley smiley
u r a genus, ds is my best comment since I joined Naira Land. u need to be given Nobel Prize in Literature.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by shockwave(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Honestly me i just wish PDP continued instead, I'm sure the very myopic Nigerians would've been happy suffering and smilling while their future is being sold away! I would just have suffered along with them too! You all should remember that it took PDP 16 years to get us to where we were before APC took over. How do you cure a chronic disease overnight without patience?! And my dear unrealistic Nigerians will rather praise people who lied to them than people who are being open and transparent! Let everyone continue their condemnations against Buhari, but remember, if you fail to appreciate what you have it would never amount to anything for you! Be careful what you wish for! And God loves not the ungrateful!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by penukz2015(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years

Why not give him your whole life.
#prouldly5%. [code][/code]okummeh
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by guywitzerogal(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Miss call,try again latter.ur babalawo na learner...

u see were ur problem lies?....
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Johnrake69: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Right now as we speak, there are people somewhere in this country boasting that we'll never have power.

On fuel scarcity, it was free for all to loot in the oil sector during the past administration. Under PMB, less people are handling the responsibility so it will take time to iron out supply and clear bottle necks in the system. The only good thing is that outrageous looting has been greatly reduced thus saving the Nation money to cope with the times. It will get better.

Investors leaving? Let them leave for now. We need to sanitize the Nigerian system. They'll be back when we sort ourselves out.

These people will pay good money to ensure that every gain in power generation is lost to vandalism...... irrespective of administration.

Please by now we shouldnt be talking about what the last administration looted. For all i care they are all propaganda cos no court of competent jurisdiction have found any guilty of looting. The truth is that we dont know the true position of things and i dont expect any right thinking person to take any thing from Apc at face value. What is even the differnce between Apc And Pdp? If we want to start talking about those that looted this country blind, Abacha's loot are still being repatriated almost 20years after.

Bro, the world is corrupt. You can never get rid of corruption. Nigeria's major problem is purposeful leadership and not corruption. Personally i wont mind if the govt in the past had used our common wealth to develop power and own stakes in the companies that manages it. And i know alot of Nigerians are with me on this.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Myde4naija(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
If only the president addresses or updates the citizens once in a while,the hate and anger won't be this much..But the man's body language says He doesn't give a F***
that's not true, buhari was interviewed just last Saturday on aljazeera where he address every issues, the haters are turning a blind eye to the true state of our nation.........the social media wailer should stop campaigning for PDP it can't take us anywhere.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Icecomrade: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Okay sir!hw do u want me2 help ur situation?

Just stay at the Romance section and play with your pears

Okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Tinubutoto: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2016
benpedro:
My people don dey get sense small small.hunger don dey wire everybody,their senses don dey come back.glad the hunger is now WAZOBIA.E dey wire Ade,Chukwudi and Musa smiley smiley
u r a genus, ds is my best comment since I joined Naira Land. u need to be given Nobel Prize in Literature

1 Like

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Niceiroko: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Hardship to ur family or to pmb, aso rock its feeding itsef wit 1.7bn n u r here foolin ursef, u knw road well well
shockwave:
My brother God bless you!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Ok I here u,but Aso rock nor too far..

Niceiroko:
R we talkin on hw long u rule or hw u hv packeged ur plans t meet d situation, u will fall exams so many times wit dis ur mind set
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by amtaken(f): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Let's see how long it's gonna last till till what happened to him in 1985 will repeat itself.

Wait...

Thanks
mideactive:
But he's still d president..

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2016
I'm not so romantic my broda

Icecomrade:

Just stay at the Romance section and play with your pears

Okay!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Drop a counter point. I repeat it.

"Abacha never stole"...... he usually ordered CBN to print money for him which is a fact...... not hearsay.

I'm sure you're just hearing this for the first time.

Can you hear yourself?
When you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging.
You are going from the ridiculous to the more ridiculous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by vivalavida(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
In two years time you are either dead from
Starvation caused by hunger
Meningitis caused by excessive heat
95% burn injury caused by buying fuel and storing.
Dehydration due to lack of water.
Then mental death as a result of accumulated and a frustrated form of illiteracy where you won't have enough money to subscribe to nairaland to gain informations talk more of paying your school fees.

#Smackdown
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Until den

amtaken:
Let's see how long it's gonna last till till what happened to him in 1985 will repeat itself.

Wait...

Thanks
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2016
I love Egypt.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2016
I am sorry to say this but a lot of Nigerians don't have patience. While I was campaigning for APC, I wasn't campaigning for continuity but for a total destruction of the faulty foundation we were building on and a rebuilding ofthe nation. The country is going the way I want it right now. Everything must be destroyed before it gets better. Ride on Mr president. A child that is sick, if you want to give him injection, he cries, screams, not knowing the injection will make him well. Eventually when he gets well, he starts running around forgeting that he first resisted the injection. #rideonbuhari
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by kachnov(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2016
cheesy pure water is 20box...is that corruption fighting back too?
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by emymeeky: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Thanks4 d advice.but try go church2day n pray 4 Buhari n Nigeria..

If you had prayed for GEJ , you wouldn't have needed a Buharry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.