Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant (1943 Views)

Were Celibate For Two Years,how Could She Lie To Me? / Help Please, Can My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Haboseyday:

Smh
SMD
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Haboseyday(f): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
SMD
Lol
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Haboseyday:

Lol
Good you know what I mean...
Come take ur place beside me in hell grin
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Pearlmarvy: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
I wonder when we will come to the realization that there is a relationship without sex.You knowing her golden week or her silver week can not justify your actions and if actually she was pregnant believe me you would have acted same way.
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pearlmarvy:
I wonder when we will come to the realization that there is a relationship without sex.You knowing her golden week or her silver week can not justify your actions and if actually she was pregnant believe me you would have acted same way.
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by dayojags10(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
who is this irresponsible fellow acting counsellorundecided

You dated for three years without plans of settling down, You simply rejected the imaginary pregnancy without thinking twice.Yet you fvcked her for three years.

because it was a week after her visit she told you about the pregnancy you assumed you can never be responsible for it undecided . Can someone tell this ignoramus how many weeks it takes before the symptoms of pregnancy shows up

Guy, the girl was right. She did good for breaking up with you.

I was even expecting another story, where the babe is truly at fault. undecided

God pls save us from this time wasters ooooo sad sad sad
op is in his late teen, why ya'll sounding like he should settle down. He started dating d girl after secondary school, he was just 16 den. Why should he settle down?, when he still they collect food money from him papa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Stop Using Your Hair To Beg A Guy For Money / How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom / See The Potentials My Girlfriend Must Have If She Wants Us Together Forever...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.