Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,996 members, 7,976,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) (64055 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Mike Ezuruonye Meets Dino Melaye (Photo) / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
She is DUMB
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
Op cme nd xplain diz thing
come lemme explain ****put hand round her waist*****

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
That curves makes me sweat!

Just a night and ama change ma will

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by CuteTj(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
praizeblog:
I dnt even understand
Thats what blogging is about now. Every God damned thing is now news!!!

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Sayelabola(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
badonkadonk:
The day wey I go catch dat Vera sidika yansh ehn...

Guy, when you succeed, please let me know. Lol

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
CuteTj:

Thats what blogging is about now. Every God damned thing is now news!!!
lol....abioo... infact am tired

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
The guy writes like an illiterate.

And what type of man writes an epistle to defend himself after being accused by a chic?

This nyggah is a white knight and he's soft - power of humongous. grin

You control 'em biitches and tell them to fvck off. That's what real men do.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mike go dey form bad guys for movie,see common 10kobo ashawara him dey tench
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nonsensically nonsense, where's the big behind? Wasted my little MB with Vaseline in hands, just to see the big ASS, but sees nothing.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Darn!!! shocked

That biitch has a ridiculous batty.

But you can't be explaining yourself to a biitch with epistles. Just one of two words/sentences and if she's acting crazy, just tell her to eat a dyck and fvck off.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7OwSZU4wRPo/VmFsBm6E7wI/AAAAAAAAG7A/pjtlE1pflmQ/s640/Vera%2BSidika%2BK24.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Elxandre(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
baebae:
she just dey find cheap publicity

BTW pinshure of the big booty or adonbillivit
Lol click on that link in the OP, there's an unbelievable picture of her there the got me like shocked lol
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Darn!! I've been checking out the chic's pictures. And it seems she used to be dark skinned but she bleached her skin.

But regardless, her body is crazy. The biitch she needs come dance on the stripper pole for me. And she twerks as well - cray!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hwJxq1gUGv4/VieHUXEQaOI/AAAAAAAHCEU/KOgCSybl1i4/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Ibime(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh boy see nyash!
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
All these Kenyan Girls that have big booty but nothing upstairs as per brain! Mtchewww! angry angry
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
ilawanson44:
All these Kenyan Girls that have big booty but nothing upstairs as per brain! Mtchewww! angry angry

Err, how many chics out there are actually cerebral/brainy?

Better take the big booty and leave brain alone when it comes to chics.

Most of them are just robots trained to do a 9-5 job and earn wages. grin
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
growing up ladies were celebrated for havit big brains, bt now it big behind
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
SirShymexx:

i tell you! i know of an Abuja based big boy who invited the other Monroe chick to Abuja. Dude f*cked hell outta the b*tch and paid her $3,000

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 14, 2016
NAIJA BOY GO CHANGE AM FOR U AS E DEY HOT, U NEVA SEE ANYTHING, I DEY LAFF THIS KENYAN BIG BAKKA GIRL, WE NO DEY CARRY LAST.
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2016
ilawanson44:

i tell you! i know of an Abuja based big boy who invited the other Monroe chick to Abuja. Dude f*cked hell outta the b*tch and paid her $3,000

$3,000 to fvk a biitch? Now I see why Sibongile Cummings is always in naij these days. They must be paying her $10,000 for every sleep over.

Fvck that - puzzy is a free commodity, regardless of the size of the batty. If the chic ain't 10/10 with star power, she ain't worth a dime. grin
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by anonimi: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

I guess you can imagine a white racist saying the above but replacing chicks with BLACKS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 2:00am On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

I guess you can imagine a white racist saying the above but replacing chicks with BLACKS.

You're a clown. You know what you need to imagine? Imagine a clown who's a sycophantic pseud, and paid political hack with whiskers like a rat - whose only job on here is for propaganda and posting idiotic pictures with captions - telling me to use my brain. Imagine that.

And nah, a better comparison would be imagine me telling a white guy that genetically my muscles develop faster than his, hence when a white person and a black person workout together doing the same lifting, the black person always get bigger way faster than the white person. I'm sure no white person, dead or alive, will disagree with me.

Also, in case you don't know, cos black people have melanin and we're naturally much more stable than white people - black people naturally have a superior cerebral cortex compared to white folks. And the only reason why we're lagging behind today is cos we operate within the confinement of a system that isn't natural to us.

So fvck ya plot twist and emotions - I stand by my post. grin
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:
Darn!!! shocked

That biitch has a ridiculous batty.

But you can't be explaining yourself to a biitch with epistles. Just one of two words/sentences and if she's acting crazy, just tell her to eat a dyck and fvck off.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7OwSZU4wRPo/VmFsBm6E7wI/AAAAAAAAG7A/pjtlE1pflmQ/s640/Vera%2BSidika%2BK24.jpg[/img]
That's my kind of booty...booty on hydraulics

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by emi14: 4:50am On Mar 14, 2016
So the only talent this Kenyan has is big booty and curves. That's all. How many times have a professional lady nurse made news in nairaland? Why do people have much interest on these unclad ladies . The next topic will be Tonto Dike n her baby or dog. Nonsense.
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol click on that link in the OP, there's an unbelievable picture of her there the got me like shocked lol

I clicked the link shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Afroconnect: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Lol,Mike why you dey take b-itches so serious...ain't no pride in being a b-itch,b-itches these days go dey LovePeddler with pride...dumb b-itches.
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by SirShymexx: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2016
CFCman:

That's my kind of booty...booty on hydraulics

Lmao. So this nyggah likes good things - me likey.

Booty bouncing like it has hydraulics on it. With that type of batty, she doesn't need to back that arse up...you'll just tell her to lay flat on the sheet, with that big arse wedgie. And all you need to do is grab the butt-cheeks and pull them aside and lay the pipe. Dun noe.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Elxandre(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
baebae:

I clicked the link shocked shocked shocked
I still doubt if that picture is real. Lol

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Harmony92(f): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided undecided wetin dem dey talk
undecided who get yansh pass. Lolzzz
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Elxandre:

I still doubt if that picture is real. Lol

it. could. be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.