Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. (1042 Views)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
I've been wondering within myself severally about the richest church in Nigeria, I finally concluded within me that the richest is "roman catholic" though am an Anglican member.
Feel free to add yours to update me guys, thanks and God bless.
Re: Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
My church tongue
Re: Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. by mandarin: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
The richest church is the church of God where the Holy Spirit is operating and God Himself is ever presence. The church here the gospel of Christ is preached to deliver the poor from their bounds.
Money, clothes, cars etc are of no use to God but man, what it means to be rich to God is the harvest of saved souls and heaven bound holy people
Re: Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Catholic nah
Re: Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria. by Aizenosa(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
I actually don't agree with you, almost all the monies received by the Catholic church is put into use or remitted to higher up authorities in one way or the other

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Attack Catholic Church In Niger State Says ‘friday Belong To Us' / If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association / Ascension; 7 Things Pope Francis Wants You To Know About Jesus' Ascension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.