Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (41246 Views)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Nigeria: Retail Sector Takes Big Leap With U.S.$44 Million Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2016
northvietnam:
Nonsense. Rochas abeg visit shoprite Enugu.

Even Roban stores Enugu owned by an individual is better than this

Please b4 u quote me and talk trash, visit shoprite Mall Enugu
And Roban stores Enugu then finally visit the rochas Mall.

Were they comparing before?

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by flez09: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2016
ezeudu23:
u mean obiano, obiano's achievements in anamra state is simply exaggerated, infact eastern states lack government presence, both state and federal

Abegi SWERVE!! Enugu under the leadership of Sullivan Chime - okada ban,keke boom,job opportunities through the cab/taxi introduction,good roads, safer Enugu, new cars to the police, new state secretariat, Polo park mall, street lights/traffic lights, road signs and markings and even the ongoing international airport....Enugu's yearly road block to boost tourism etc...and not for once would you see him on TV blowing his trumpet or commissioning these projects. Not to mention his patronage of innoson buses (Coal City shuttle). That man should have been given a new tenure to last another 10years.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2016
2sexycom:
yup. Nice to know you are from my place, quite impressed with your diction, intelligence. I won't lie, those qualities makes me respect a lady more than her beauty can offer.
tanx
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Princessderaa(f): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
weda na world class o or village class me don't care.
my own is that I'll go shop there on 17th march(dix Thursday) .
by the way who wanna go with me? indicate by raising our hand pls.lol.
am a proud IMO girl.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by emeekaa(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's yet another Easter again. let Accessorys online give you that unique and classic looks you've always desired and admired.
We are the best online and offline fashion home with unique and classic apparels in display. Are you looking to overhaul or update your corporate wardrobe or looking for that classy dinner gown to grace a remarkable dinner party or date? I can guarantee you can find in no better place than Accessorys. why not take advantage of our Special Easter sales campaign of 10% off all new arrivals.
For further details and to place your orders, click on the like below, select choice items and contact me on the following platforms: call +2348181334873, +2347056031302, whatsapp +2348181334873, BBM 2BE76F73.
https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Omoluabi16(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
its just a brotherly animosity btw Anambra and Imo in who is richer, educated and powerful, they were once together in one state until two states came out and stood on their own.
2. Osu is a person/people who dedicate himself/theirselves to a deity for a price like winning a war, healing a disease etc
the Ancient people had some odd practices just like the Abobaku.
The Osu Practice is going into extinction NOW and not all Igbo villages practice it.
It is fading away.
3. No one detest Ebonyi people, rather they were brotherly teased then for their low literacy rate But that have changed, Their literacy rate is high now and they even have a fed. University in the state now.
Ebonyi is a blessed land and they are very good in Agriculture.
No Igbo person detest ebonyi people, Stop believing the false stereotype.
Its just like the belief that Yorubas detest Ijebu people.
Alright.The rivalry is very intense though,After all Ekiti and ondo were once together.. Delta/edo made up the old Bendel state..Thanks for telling me about the Osus.And thirdly, Im not believing the stereotype,Its what I have seen myself..And Ive read opinions of people who don't think much of the ebonyi people.

Anyway...what do I know, I might be wrong.After all Im just and ofe mmanu. Enjoy your week Adanne. <3
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Omoluabi16(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Imolites are mostly Osu that is the problem.

I am a christian. And I don't discriminate.you seemed to have made up your mind that you won't have anything to do with an imolite.If you can't love your fellow igbo..Then thats quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Mbediogu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
asha80:
mbakwe started it to become a modern market(Imo modern market) not a mall..not sure what udenwa completed

What about Ikiri. The plasterer non? Or have you just returned from United States of Equatorial Guinea?
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by asha80(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mbediogu:

What about Ikiri. The plasterer non? Or have you just returned from United States of Equatorial Guinea?
didn't talk about ikiri as he did nothing there

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by gbz123: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Do you need a Property in Enugu? click here [size=16pt][url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url][/size] for details
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Rhea(f): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Clueless governors. All they know how to do is build shopping malls for the Chinese and Indians to move in their overpriced overprocessed imported food items for sale to an increasingly obese and diabetic population.
Rwanda is investing in agriculture and power and education; our clueless governors are still building supermarkets.

Owelle Roachy Cockroachy grin grin

Otu Ocha emeritus cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.