Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO (10861 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by FreemanDave(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2016
divinehand2003:
Mr travelling traveller on the move again. Pls why can't you send someone else to Malabo while you sit back to solve more important problems such as the current fuel crisis and power outage across the nation?
My goodness!!!!!!

We love you dear PMB but this is not what we expected from you. We are disappointed already.

in what?
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

3 is a future impossible tense under the present economic policy and budget of yams

I don't pray so... Because you wouldn't love it if it happens!

if you think it can happen under Buhari, then who will now fix it?
Is it the Northern president that PDP will present??
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by FreemanDave(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
People say Buhari has not fulfilled any of his promises!! I ask them

1) Compare corruption now and before?

2) Is the Bokoharam issue still Much?

3) The economy will soon Balance with Time!!

I remain a **** citizen but let us be fair in our assesment!!

NB: paying of 5000 naira to Jobless youths??
Why should you be Jobless, is your brain filled with MUD??

Mate, if its not infrastructural development, then you are not working... It show how daft some of us are. Human development and resourcefulness is not development for Nigerians... Its a shame. You cant help them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by tuscani: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Please lead them to Bornu like you promised

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by searay(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Zombie Aisha rice eater spotted

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by blackpanda: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Let the goats keep wailing...Nigeria is moving forward!

God bless PMB!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Leke001: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2016
...and Nigerians are hungry and angry...
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by bxcode(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

You really sound prejudiced and sentimental with this comment, so because people are jobless they are now with muddy brains? Selfish and without empathy to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by caprini1: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Dude should focus internally more on the marauding herdsmen from fulani.
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

grin lol
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Toktee(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
dubemnaija2:

Thrash!!
To you is trash,but that was a raw truth.
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by sidneyj(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Ajala of all time
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by greatiyk4u(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
can someone stop this guy plane from flying like no fly zone or sabotage stuffs. what is he upto anyway

Unfortunately ur. Opinion doesn't matter.........His travel is already yielding result in Boko Haram defeat, now he is strategizing on how to stop Niger Delta miscreants and u guys re here talking trash.........we re our own problem in this country.
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2016
bxcode:

You really sound prejudiced and sentimental with this comment, so because people are jobless they are now with muddy brains? Selfish and without empathy to say the least.
Rather than prejudiced, I'd say naive.
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by 0Dynamic0(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Just. Shut. Up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Sijo01:
Ajala doing what he knows how to do best.

You ehn grin grin grin That pic is crazy grin
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Brigadier7(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

You know your problem? You aren't exposed!I doubt you if have ever traveled out of Nigeria before!! You need to study more to know what Governance means!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Acidosis:

You ehn grin grin grin That pic is crazy grin

cheesy cheesy that's your able president cheesy
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Dude gat no chill...
Im no dey tire to waka? #JohnnyWalker
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2016
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy that's your able president cheesy
Loool, our president cheesy
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Preciousnelly19: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2016
divinehand2003:
Mr travelling traveller on the move again. Pls why can't you send someone else to Malabo while you sit back to solve more important problems such as the current fuel crisis and power outage across the nation?
My goodness!!!!!!

We love you dear PMB but this is not what we expected from you. We are disappointed already.
Finally u are realizing he is not what Nigeria needs. It's good the way u are disappointed
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Preciousnelly19: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

U have eyes and ears but can't make use of it.
1) The only diffrence between corruption of now and before is that govt officialls steal the money in an obvious way while the steal now in a well covered up manner
2) Bokoharam issue is not much again because it is there leader that is the president. If u can recall (that's only if u have brain) Boko haram started immediately after GMB lost to GEJ in 2011 election. Following the treat to make his govtment ungovernable for him. That is why despite all the effort GEJ made, which all Nigerians are aware of, boko haram continued. But with little or no effort made by GMB, it's a long story for now.
3)How will economy balance soon when things are becoming so costly? Dollar rose to 220naira when GEJ was on sit and we badmouth him. Buhari used it as a strategy in his election and promised to make 1dollar = 1naira. Unfortunately for us now, instead of fulfilling his words, dollar rose upto 400 naira yet, you say economy will soon balance?
Finally, I really see your head is not correct. Why do u ask why people should be jobless? Are not in this country at all. But, even at that, why should he make such promise? He even promised to pay corper and addittional 1year after service and provide jobs for them.

When assesing, assess very well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by Preciousnelly19: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

U have eyes and ears but can't make use of it.
1) The only diffrence between corruption of now and before is that govt officialls steal the money in an obvious way while they steal now in a well covered up manner
2) Bokoharam issue is not much again because it is there leader that is the president. If u can recall (that's only if u have brain) Boko haram started immediately after GMB lost to GEJ in 2011 election. Following the treat to make his govtment ungovernable for him. That is why despite all the effort GEJ made, which all Nigerians are aware of, boko haram continued. But with little or no effort made by GMB, it's a long story for now.
3)How will economy balance soon when things are becoming so costly? Dollar rose to 220naira when GEJ was on sit and we badmouth him. Buhari used it as a strategy in his election and promised to make 1dollar = 1naira. Unfortunately for us now, instead of fulfilling his words, dollar rose upto 400 naira yet, you say economy will soon balance?
Finally, I really see your head is not correct. Why do u ask why people should be jobless? Are not in this country at all. But, even at that, why should he make such promise? He even promised to pay corper and addittional 1year after service and provide jobs for them.

When assesing, assess very well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by hardeyjoke1234: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mr president of naija happy excursion terms ooo
Re: Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO by obaino860: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tunami:
are you in nigeria or ethiopia?
bros ask am oh,,I don't know if some peoples brain need recoil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi / What City And State Is This? / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.