Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) (4993 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death / Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by neocortex: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
How do we know this story is true ?
we all know Uche to be a murderer
but is that enough to prove his complicity
in chidinma's case ?
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by neocortex: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Aajumi:
in Nigeria wen u r sentenced to death by hanging or shooting....d person spends up to 5- 10 yrs b4 its bin actually done

Most Nigerian states don't carry out death sentence. Our saint governors won't
sign for the death warrant.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by mcteddy01: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by morbeta(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
U
nwaanambra1:
somebody took advantage of the poor girls financial situation. its so clear that they where compelled to do that video. i suspect the organisers of that pageantry.

they enticed her and her friend to do the video as a collateral to get the fame - now they are blackmailing her with same video maybe because she wants out.

i so feel sorry for the poor girls. who soever is involved in this leak is capable of murder.

for those blaming her, who amongst us men will swear that he has never ask for nude pics and videos from their female friends? i have lots of videos like that from my female friends whichthey willingly sent to me and those videos gives me loads of good fun - but i cant ever imagine myself exposing it to the public.

though i deep secured those hard drives but today am going to destroy them just to make sure no one lays hands on their content.

humans can be sooo evil!

I WILL ADVICE THE POOR GIRL TO WRITE A PLEA LETTER TO GOOGLE SO THEY WILL HELP HER HIDE THE FILE ANYWHERE IT COMES UP. SHE SHOULD ALSO SEND A PLEA LETTER TO MACK ZUCKOBK...(to spell this guy name na case!) AM SURE HE CAN DELETE THE FILE FROM THEIR FACEBOOK SAVER.

Poor little girl - don't worry you will get over it - Nigerians have this tendency to forget things so fast.

The devil will always give to take and destroy. But GOD'S time is the best and his gift is everlasting. Many youths has lost their moral values.
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
neocortex:
How do we know this story is true ?
we all know Uche to be a murderer
but is that enough to prove his complicity
in chidinma's case ?

In the nearest coming weeks you will confirm this story when you read of it on our national dairies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth Behind How DPO Olosan Of Mushin, Stripped, Pushed Him In Wheelbarrow And L / Man Beats Wife For Wearing Mini Skirt Without Pant While Doing Chores / Bet9ja Defrauding Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.