Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,928 members, 7,949,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin (633 Views)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / 7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
According to Temitope Omotayo who shared the photo, the men and women pictured here are students of Yoruba language at University of Wisconsin, Madison, U.S.

"So if you are still ashamed of your culture and you feel reluctant to speak your language with your children then na you know o. If we don't teach our children our language. I am sure these new set of people who are passionate about learning the language will teach them. I am referring to Hausa, Yoruba Igbo, Swahili & other African languages" he said

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-white-students-are-students-of.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin by Last2comment(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ehen
Re: PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin by northvietnam(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Food don Done for the
Re: PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin by seunny4lif(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yeah
We have them here too
I'm proud of my culture and language
I met some white guys here that Speak Yoruba now
Re: PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin by nickxtra(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
These are whites students from Cuba and Trinidad & Tobago, with strong Yoruba ties.
Re: PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin by tbliss22(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are u kidding me

(1) (Reply)

Good News To All The Jambites Willing To Study In Unilorin / Abia State University 2016/2017 Post-utme Form Is Out & On Sale Now. Apply Here / Soldiers Brutalize A Student Of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.