Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? (934 Views)

"Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" / See Love: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandma / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
i have seen some guys dating old spinsters sometimes refer to as sugar mummy I don't know the reason for this probably the money they get to an extent that some even get married to a woman old enough to be their mother.As for me I can't date a woman much older than I am talk less of marriage..it so disgust me
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Depends on the age difference..... if the age difference is 5 and below.... no shakes.... but anything higher... lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by StarOnEarth(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am current setting one now sef
But it's just 2years sha
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why not. once she is mature, intelligent and wild.
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Smellymouth: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
When it comes to age, in my experience, it really is just a number...I have some experience to back this up.

I've dated all over the age range from a little younger to over 6 years older. One of the most mature in age that I dated, and lived with, turned out to be the biggest train wreck and immature, in mentality,I ever dated. She was a literal nutjob..

I'd say look at the bigger picture. Honestly, three- four years is nothing. The older you get, the less that small of a gap even matters. At say 18, someone who is 21 is obviously a big gap in a lot of ways. At 30 or 40, someone who is 33 or 43 is not really that big of a jump.

If you like her, don't let something so trivial ruin what could turn into a great relationship.

Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Cutezt(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Well,i personally think those older are more understanding due to the fact that they have experienced life more than the youngies in most cases,even tho age does not determine maturity.i can date an older lady if only she will respect me nd not remind me of the fact that shes older than me...tho she musnt b too older than me,at most 5 years is the limit
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by nzeobi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
I prefer them.
They know how to balance attack and defence cool cheesy

Unlike those confused 2 by 2 cry
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Depends on what you mean by "date". If it's a relationship aimed at marriage, then No.
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thinking
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by iykekelvins(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
For what naw
Hell No!
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by abimic(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are the young girls all married off!?
Can't even date somebody my age mate how much more one triple my age. Let her keep her wealth if she was so wealthy for her kids to be facilitated by one of her age group and not me!
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm.Interestin' topic...
....when I am older I want ta date
spry young men! cheesy
..no joke
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmm.Interestin' topic... ....when I am older I want ta date spry young men! cheesy ..no joke
as if u really mean it
Re: Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
AccessME:
as if u really mean it
I meant it...still mean it taday.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Keep Your Vagi*na Clean / Pls I Really Need Help. Matured Advice Pls / See Someone"s Reply To A Question About Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.