Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? (4115 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
I was with my boyfriend yesterday, he was moody and different from the normal person i know, i asked him what was wrong, he said stress due to his going to Nigeria, i was also stressed due to the exams i had yesterday, but i was still excited to see him n be in his company, but his mood spoilt everything, then he said something that shocked me......

He said he impregnated another girl!!!, i just did like i didn't care cox of the stress and all, was just too tired to argue or shout at him....

After watching for sometime, he asked if i wasn't going to shout and all, and i said congratulations o, then he said he was just joking o, that he didn't impregnate any lady m, that he was just pulling my legs, i believe him o, cox i know he wouldn't dare that, but what i don't seem to get is his reasons for playing such a prank o.....

So ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, what do you think of the whole scenario?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by azeecoboy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
you said ur damn sure he was teasing u,whadaya want us to say again? undecided..
#irrelevant

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by ebeneade(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
I think u are worrying over nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by ClassCaptain(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Testing your patience i guessed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'd been turned round an walked right back out the way I came.Bye dude.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Olusanya333(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Two steps at a time means stagnancy, and this, exactly, is why the youths will continue to be the leaders of tommorow and never that of today. You were sent to school to acquire knowledge that will help your nation move forward but here you are posting words that adds no meaning to life, "my boyfriend said this and that. And what is your opinion on this?"

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Cutezt(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
lolx..testing your patience i think
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
ebeneade:
I think u are worrying over nothing

ohhhh...okay..hope so.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by nzeobi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Remembered when one ugly girl told me that rubbish. grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Testing your patience i guessed

Cutezt:
lolx..testing your patience i think

what do u guys mean by testing my patience?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
Two steps at a time means stagnancy, and this, exactly, is why the youths will continue to be the leaders of tommorow and never that of today. You were sent to school to acquire knowledge that will help your nation move forward but here you are posting words that adds no meaning to life, "my boyfriend said this and that. And what is your opinion on this?"

Mr holier than thou, last i checked its not against any written or oral rule/law that a university lady should be in a relationship....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
nzeobi:
Remembered when one ugly girl told me that rubbish. grin grin

Lol....told you what??

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by nzeobi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....told you what??
That she has not seen her period and I asked her if that's what she asks all the boys that Av been fu**ing her
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
nzeobi:

That she has not seen her period and I asked her if that's what she asks all the boys that Av been fu**ing her

what?, you are mean ogringrin... but guess she was joking shey?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Olusanya333(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Mr holier than thou, last i checked its not against any written or oral rule/law that a university lady should be in a relationship....

As you wish.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
As you wish.

Yes o, or is it when am working in office, and busy 24/7 that i will start looking for a husband ni?....abeg i don't want to disturb God in like 5yrs time that am looking for a husband when i could have averted that now.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Olusanya333(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yes o, or is it when am working in office, and busy 24/7 that i will start looking for a husband ni?....abeg i don't want to disturb God in like 5yrs time that am looking for a husband when i could have averted that now.
Wish you well.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
BEAUTIFUL LIE! Not from you but from him. But, he also might be joking. Just that there re some things and words that we shouldnt joke with.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
Wish you well.

Thanks.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
What's with the 'o' after every sentence?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by yorex2011: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:

Sorry, but does everything you do add meaning to life??
I really don't see the reason for your comment..
This your comment really isn't nice sir,
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Olusanya333(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
yorex2011:

Sorry, but does everything you do add meaning to life??
I really don't see the reason for your comment..
This your comment really isn't nice sir,
The reason, my friend, for my comment is spelt out in my first phrase. Op got my message and that answers the first question. Don't be sorry, we can't all think alike.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
BEAUTIFUL LIE! Not from you but from him. But, he also might be joking. Just that there re some things and words that we shouldnt joke with.

Lol, we both know what u trying to say, but i don't accept your ideology.tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
What's with the 'o' after every sentence?

I'm sorry about that, used to typing that way, its kinda like an exclamation mark when I'm gossiping or typing something .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by yorex2011: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
The reason, my friend, for my comment is spelt out in my first phrase. Op got my message and that answers the first question. Don't be sorry, we can't all think alike.
Alright
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Cutezt(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

what do u guys mean by testing my patience?
Just to see your reaction when he eventually does d worst..he might just b tryin to know you more or he has done d deed already..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Cutezt:
Just to see your reaction when he eventually does d worst..he might just b tryin to know you more or he has done d deed already..

Hmmmm, that's sounds more logical...but i will def bite his di.ck off if he tries it o...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, we both know what u trying to say, but i don't accept your ideology.tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by trybe(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
U already ve d ansa u want , y turn us 2 google
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Cutezt(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, that's sounds more logical...but i will def bite his di.ck off if he tries it o...
Abeg o.we dont want to see a thread titled "Nairalander Bites Off BF's Dick For Impregnating Another"
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by klassykute(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
fact he might be playing .. but on the oder jand hez at d verg of breaking up with you .. maybe he just want you to get mad at him and shout so he can say so your talking to mi like dat abi m. u dont even trust me its over .. my dear u should be a bit worried .. nd just try to avoid gettin him angri for de main time .. bless u
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by halfricanadian(f): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
He wasnt joking ok grin prolly it happened to him or one of his frnds

He meant it but prolly tellin d oda bae to get rid of it or its his frnds case

humans dont prank without iota of truth in it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed / Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? / Watch Video : An Shs Secondary School Girl Rapped By Her Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.