Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? (813 Views)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hi all, is it my fault that my mother treats my brother better than me.

I was discussing this issue with someone; he blamed my vague relationship with my mother on me saying I don't tell her certain things. Despite the fact that I tried everything I could to improve our relationship.
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Smellymouth: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are u asking us??

1 Like

Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by missKiffy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by nikkypearl(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chai !!
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Joygalore(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Don't you think you need to see a Psychiatrist before it gets late.
My advice
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nah. It's not your fault. It's definitely my fault
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by sinaj(f): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mitcheeeeew
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
gerarahere u Solomon
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
is either your brain is soaked in a bowl of sperm or you're a sex starved and you're cucumbating
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by jmichlins(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
No mother will be happy to have you as a daughter with the little acts of you here who knows what it will be like for real.
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
The fact is u have a rigid mind or perhaps you're too careful or too mindful of what others would think of you.

Free your mind and imbibe an easy-to-be-with attitude. Yes make mistakes, let people laff at ur flaws and love you for it.

All ur threads are psychologically oriented. Perhaps u need help. Haba
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by maxti: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2016
you might need to talk to her about it. Besides, every Mother should show equal love.

I think as humans, the best we can do is listen to one another. I don't see anything wrong I the op expressing herself.
Please let's show more empathy.
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2016
maxti:
you might need to talk to her about it. Besides, every Mother should show equal love.

I think as humans, the best we can do is listen to one another. I don't see anything wrong I the op expressing herself.
Please let's show more empathy.
Follow her up, u will get tired soon
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Damstarr(f): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2016
olihilistic:
is either your brain is soaked in a bowl of sperm or you're a sex starved and you're cucumbating
hehe, cucumbating
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Is a known fact that mothers like their male children more

While

The fathers like their female children more.

This might be your case.
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
olihilistic:
Cucumbating grin, ayaff learn a new one today
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Cucumbating grin, ayaff learn a new one today
just stay tuned you go learn tire
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Damstarr:
hehe, cucumbating
no be lie dear
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2016
olihilistic:
just stay tuned you go learn tire
Ok sir. cheesy
#Grabs seat and popcorn
Let the show begin grin
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Ok sir. cheesy #Grabs seat and popcorn Let the show begin grin
just De shine teeth na how u??
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2016
olihilistic:
just De shine teeth na how u??
Am good, u?
Re: Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Am good, u?
very fine how was ya night

(1) (Reply)

15 Truthful Reasons Men Want To Get Married / Someone Should Please Help Me Decode This / What Do You Call This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.