Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:47 AM

Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (37693 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills / Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by kachnov(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Fadekebisola(f): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
. Fixed. Be proud of your heritage.
proudly yoruba
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Nicepoker(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Shut up and get lost joor. undecided
why are u so sad. Who offended u. Don't worry I will pray for u b4 I sleep. #peace.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by vaca1: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Drchristian:

Coward and ur ipob joke is not funny. ..Hausa/fulanis love yorubas more than you drug dealers that are being kicked out of south south, nothern region, south west region and gradually frm thailand, south africa leaving ipob tibe hopless.

have u ever seen hausa/fulani and yoruba man exchanging insult on social medias like all tribe does to u? u daft bro grin
if you don't have anything reasonable to say, park well.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ba7man(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
why are u so sad. Who offended u. Don't worry I will pray for u b4 I sleep. #peace.
Quit asking me dumb questions. Thank you.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by vaca1: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Dr Christian........ you're confused. undecided...... calm down and go start reading the thread from the first post.
don't mind dat confused guy
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ihesiuloa(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Who cares what you think or who you think you make sense to?? undecided undecided undecided

I'm done with you... Besides I don't even think you are matured enough for me to be Intellectually engaged with, I've been in this forum way back 2008, probably you would have still been in primary school then, and I'm quite sure you are just a new breed in here! I don't engage in unprofitable discuss! Cheers.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ba7man(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
ihesiuloa:

I'm done with you... Besides I don't even think you are matured enough for me to be Intellectually engaged with, I've been in this forum way back 2008, and I'm quite sure you are just a new breed in here! I don't engage in unprofitable discuss! Cheers.
Who cares if you've been here since 1987?? undecided
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Nicepoker(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Quit asking me dumb questions. Thank you.
I thought u were smart.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ba7man(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
vaca1:
don't mind dat confused guy
Yeah..... just misquoting up and down. grin
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ba7man(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
I thought u were smart.
Honestly........ I don't care what you think. undecided

1 Like

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fadekebisola:

proudly yoruba
You're not, be yourself, even if you are a Devil...stop pretending!
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Danfuster(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
no wonder they buy off ur lands. Mind u am from ND. Pls start exporting that Cocoa of yours stop depending from other regions for survival like parasite.

Let it be known that there is abundant of natural resources in yoruba land, Lagos has oil, Ogun State has oil and bitumen which she shares with ondo state. The yorubas might not take on things using muscle but we are smart and tactical, reason why igbos always tag us as "cunning". Don't get me wrong, I don't hate igbos, have lots of 'em as friends... Some whom I won't think twice bleeding for, in fact my present gf is from Okuzu, Awka.

If y'all would just let us put an end to this bigotry against each other. It's just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by hesilo(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Sumbody slaps u, u look at d person seeing dat u cannot retaliate, u look around and start warning a passer-by to stop slapping u wen u already knw who slapped u. Yoruba and cowardice has a lot in common.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 14, 2016
ba7man:
Noooo!!!!....... we'll deal with you guys first!!! cool

Chai! Coward!! I dare you talk against Hausas and Fulanis here....pleaseeeeeeee....but you won't because....

Every single slashing of machete from Hausa/Fulani was a HIT...

From Mile 12 to Orile to Ketu...

Hausa ti take over....

Ori dafu iya ba7man!!

1 Like

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Drchristian:

Coward and ur ipob joke is not funny. ..Hausa/fulanis love yorubas more than you drug dealers that are being kicked out of south south, nothern region, south west region and gradually frm thailand, south africa leaving ipob tibe hopless.

have u ever seen hausa/fulani and yoruba man exchanging insult on social medias like all tribe does to u? u daft bro grin

My friend STFU, i'm Igbo from South South/South East, don't mention Eastern region here deal with your people because you are not one of us as long as your state is not across the Niger river. OK; get it.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by elopee3000(m): 3:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
u mess up in illorin. They kick u out and install their emir. Are u afraid to mention the hausas that killed ur people?
guy what deadly punch u wicked grin grin u mess up in ilorin emir deport u to ilesha
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by elopee3000(m): 3:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Drchristian:

yes Hausa people love Yoruba so much that they offered MKO tea and he drank and became wise like them

2 Likes

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by elopee3000(m): 3:15am On Mar 14, 2016
ba7man:
Una for talk say make we go liberate the Yorubas wey dey Brazil join.

Na wetin happen for 18th century when den never form Nigeria, una carry for head for 21st century..... una wey still dey chop human beings, dey play with gorilla prick for inside forest that year...... undecided

Relax, we go soon go free the Yorubas wey dey Benin Republic join.
ooh but at this 21st century I hear say all the people dey defecate out side ,so 18th century Yoruba don even dey produce cars and locomotive engines inshort no wonder inventor of tv is awolowo
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Scholes007(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
allanphash7:
Dirty IPOB
grin grin YOU must be an embittered fellow, pls am an igbo not an IPOB. Thank you
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ba7man(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2016
ilawanson44:

Chai! Coward!! I dare you talk against Hausas and Fulanis here....pleaseeeeeeee....but you won't because....

Every single slashing of machete from Hausa/Fulani was a HIT...

From Mile 12 to Orile to Ketu...

Hausa ti take over....

Ori dafu iya ba7man!!

Ode.... Hausa wey don run since last week.... your brain is over a week late. undecided.

Where you dey when agbero dey loot dem wares?......
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by ba7man(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2016
elopee3000:
ooh but at this 21st century I hear say all the people dey defecate out side ,so 18th century Yoruba don even dey produce cars and locomotive engines inshort no wonder inventor of tv is awolowo
What is this one saying?

Pls if you have communication problems.... go for therapy.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by buchilino(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2016
5starmilitant:

IPOB?? Foolish talk, well I blame your dad for this.
U DEY MIND D STUPID BAfOON.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by buchilino(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

Let it be known that there is abundant of natural resources in yoruba land, Lagos has oil, Ogun State has oil and bitumen which she shares with ondo state. The yorubas might not take on things using muscle but we are smart and tactical, reason why igbos always tag us as "cunning". Don't get me wrong, I don't hate igbos, have lots of 'em as friends... Some whom I won't think twice bleeding for, in fact my present gf is from Okuzu, Awka.

If y'all would just let us put an end to this bigotry against each other. It's just crazy.

IF WAT U SAID IS TRUE, THEN AM IMPRESSED
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by callJesu: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2016
The displacement of market and food for sellers. May you still sell ooo
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2016
elopee3000:
yes Hausa people love Yoruba so much that they offered MKO tea and he drank and became wise like them
u sud rather say hausa voted for mko during 1994 election. ur father is d MKO dat drank tea i guess.
but hausa love u more and gave more than six million of una blood. anoufia
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Danfuster(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2016
buchilino:

IF WAT U SAID IS TRUE, THEN AM IMPRESSED

I have no cause to lie, as it doesn't credit my account nor profit me in any way.
I almost allowed bigotry eat me out on NL but I'm thankful I pulled myself out quick enough. The problem we have is, we let the poisonous seed of stereotyping a tribe which our parents and environment has planted in us thrive. We youths need to uproot that seed, as a tribe can't be stereotyped with certain xteristic. Each individual should be responsible for his/her character.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Nicepoker(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

I don't hate yorubas either. My Gf is a yoruba lady.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by Danfuster(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
I don't hate yorubas either. My Gf is a yoruba lady.

You na real G cool, I don dey learn igbo small small sef, learning how to compliment her in igbo then I let her explain what it means when she's done blushing. She learns Yoruba from me too, in fact... I gave her a Yoruba name and she gave me an igbo name which we both answer to now.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by austin2all: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2016
ba7man:
You mess up in Lagos, you get kicked into Ogun state.......... you mess up in Ogun state, you get kicked into oyo state...... till you get kicked out of yorubaland.

IPOB...... take note. undecided

So upon say na una get mouth to shout pass u no fit still mention arewa. Fear dey catch you.
If them born you well pass through mile12 with your agbada.
Elede.
Re: Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Drchristian:

see land grabber which wan cun be south south/south west...u r nit specific. r u delta ibo or igbo? Edo is more across d Niger delta than ur region

Shut up, Igboman is an Igboman being it in Rivers, or any South South state .We don't need Edo, but if we are ready is just 24hrs, deal with your people because we hate you guys with passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / How Bank Staff-Assisted Frauds Affect Bank Customers’ Deposits / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.