Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,055 members, 7,890,472 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room (524 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / Kate Came Into My Room With Her Towel On And She Opened Her... (pics) / Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room by gennypearl(f): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am a 27years old lady. I am someone that has so many friends, some leave new ones come. At every point am always having at least one staying with me. I stay at my parents house with just my sister and I,  last year I accommodated one of a friend I met at work. In the process, I got to know her more and I found out that she talks a lot so I started withdrawing from..

...her, she noticed it‎ and at times she chips it in that she doesn't talk like that with any other person. We've had cases where we had cold war and verbally attacked each other. When she came initially  anytime she eats she washes only her plate and leave the rest, so I explained to her to just drop her plate instead of doing that since we do collective plate...

...washing and I can

Continue Reading Here >>>http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/03/i-had-to-fight-out-cockroaches-from-my.html?m=1

Follow me on twitter. Gennypearl23
Re: I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room by Cjizzy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
La click la faint
Re: I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
You never seriousundecided
Re: I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room by chigoizie7(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
La click la mortuary.
Re: I Had To Fight Out Cockroaches From My Room by HomieQuan(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
cnt waste my precious MB

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Palaver!!! / 7 Reasons Why SOME Women Love To Cheat / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.