Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (141113 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
philosopy:

my brother..that is not the issue anymore, the blame game of past administration is old story! oya! what about the present.
what is happening, start listing the good things...oya

Retrieving stolen money is one of them. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
omaguibu:

Na today? When he lost election in 2011, he shed tears making us to think that he was an option. Today what has he offered us? retrogression. Make una dey dia make them use this lootong scam distract una the gauling gaulibles.

Is it not true that the past administration robbed the nation blind? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
silvernus0:

We do not need excuses on our promises, we were promised 5k , where is our 5k Promise?

Was it Buhari that promised that or his campaign team? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24am On Sep 08, 2016
otiigba1:

Buhari is a crook and a liar, i bet his gullible suppoters will believe this sh!t about him crying, if he really cried he was crying because he thought sh!t!, i don't know how else to lie to nigerians let me pretend to be crying over an unproven stolen money perharps nigerian will forget about the poor situation of the country.
If you disagree with me you are one of the gullible fools!

So you believe there are no stolen money? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2016
3pside:

Una don come again o person dey clean sweat comot 4 em face afta em journy's una say na tears...

Is Nigeria's problem not bad enough to "clean sweat comot 4 em face"? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
deb:

You will know that the country is far gone when you read the comment of the people whose money are being reported stolen.
We need a programme dedicated to testing the brains of every citizen of this nation. Especially the youth whose future are being regularly raped by the shameless politicians

Is this not one of the reasons we find ourselves in recession? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Rexnegro:

yet some insane Nigerians go still dey support pdp and last govt...only if every govt dey probe the previous govt at all the tiers of govt nigeria for Don better to a reasonable level by now....imagine how people were looting our commonwealth without fear of God and conscience. why don't we have "Capital punishment" in this con3 sef?

Good question. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Okemmuo:

Crap....dunno of d validity of the news,buh dose pixes ar old...it's wen dat old woman donated her live savngs for Buhari's election...

The picture may not go along with the OP but does not detract from the authenticity of the news.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Buttocks: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
I hope he's moved to suicide by the number of people he's rendered jobless and impoverished from his dumb policies.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Buttocks:

I hope he's moved to suicide by the number of people he's rendered jobless and impoverished from his dumb policies.

Haba! Is it that deep? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
onyeomaonyeoma:

baba bubu do u need a bucket so u can fill it with ur tears?
bloody looter looking for sympathy from his league of Zombies....... abeg swerve jare

How much and when did he loot? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ekenedirichukwu:

Buhari and formings!

So you think he is pretending? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Mumuhammado Mumuhary keep your useless tears to yourself and get your docile arse to work. You can't be crying like a baby when our economy ain't even shedding tears but blood. Suck up your stewpid crocodile tears, recover the loot and furking reinvest it into the country so that we know you're working. Don't just gather this money and keep for your fellow APC crooks to later loot and go..

Give the man a chance. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Algebra12: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Give the man a chance. cool

Are you asking we give him a chance

He has all the power as president to do the right things, to right the wrongs of the past but he was too clueless and nepotistic to utilize it.

Now we are here, how many lives has he terminated? how many dreams has he killed? how many families has he rendered homeless and how businesses has he terminated. He need not cry over looted funds. He just have to fix the economy.

And you stop be a funny by asking to give him a chance.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Algebra12:

Are you asking we give him a chance

He has all the power as president to do the right things, to right the wrongs of the past but he was too clueless and nepotistic to utilize it.

Now we are here, how many lives has he terminated? how many dreams has he killed? how many families has he rendered homeless and how businesses has he terminated. He need not cry over looted funds. He just have to fix the economy.

And you stop be a funny by asking to give him a chance.

If after 4 years he has not done what you elected him to do then you can castigate him but until then give the man a chance. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2016
mavinc4u:

Hmm, my dear that was too harsh. Please take it easy

Some folks cannot separate issues from the persons involved hence they take it personal which does not bode well for their health.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
repogirl:

you could be sued for libel, you know? Berra watch how you defame someone's character when you have no proof of anything.

That is scary. shocked
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
bashydemy:

You see your life? tomorrow now you and your likes will be shouting where is the change when some individuals and embezzling that kind of money. I hope your generation won't curse you one day if they see this your comment.

Don't you think that their embezzlement is the chief cause of the current recession afflicting the economy now? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2016
iyke926:

Person dey wipe sweat off his face... Na ehn be cry. Mtcheeww

Is our case not worth crying for? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
jaxxy:

For this same crime in Iran a popular billionaire was sentence to death by d court. Hp we see something similar in this case. Crimails and crooks in government! Just imagine $16billion.

No wonder some politicians find it convenient to loot in our Obodo country and not be accountable. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Sense911:

Of real? I read all this kind of posts and laff sha

Are you suspecting foul play? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Krismart:

He never cried for innocent Nigerian lives being lost in d hands of Book Haram or for people of Agatu murdered by his kinsmen or for those he ordered his security operatives to shoot in cold blood, he is here now shading crocodile tears for MONEY. God is watching

At least we can rejoice for the 21 Chibok girls that have been released. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
tinsel:

Are you only concerned with garri? But if these funds were not stolen garri would have been free in Nigeria.

That is exactly how it affects the price of Garri. Good one. wink
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
ndcide:

These news seem manipulative.

If at the end of the day these monies they are calling don't add up then .......

They should return all the money stolen anyway. but i'm thinking the way to go through this government is to raise an accusation of corruption or
always mouth anti-corruption in any statement made. you become their friend.

It is true that people stole money but I think these reporting is of another dimension.

After all, we never read a report of buhari crying when boko haram or fulani herdsmen kill innocent nigerians. he doesn't even react to it.

The bottomline is that money was stolen and that has contributed towards the recession we are now in.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Obamina:

i pray for u today to receive commonsense. Hatred won't take you anywhere.

Amen. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
londoner:

Why do Nigerians lie to themselves? Now all of a sudden corruption and looting began and ended with GEJ? Nigerians and the world have been seeing the same for many years running into billions of dollars and trillions of Naira. From Babangida to Abacha from Obasanjo to Jonathan now Buhari......why act like it's a new thing and deny the truth?

Since Nigeria discovered oil there has been looting, embezzlement and corruption.

Has this kind of looting got any precedence? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2016
gawu1:

I weep for my country! Oh God, thou surely hear thy cry of thy cheated.

Amen" cry
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Trancetek(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Until the executive and legislative decree death penalty for looters of any sort and the use of e-system for governance, then the country will always tend towards a negative economy in the long run. They have always looted, they are still looting and they will always loot unless something is done. LOOTING IS TREASON!
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Duru1(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2016
What stopped the old dude from crying his bloody eyes out of the socket?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by borntosuccess(m): 1:32am On Oct 24, 2016
How has his tears helped d country, corocodile tears if u ask me

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.