Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,769 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria (23167 Views)

2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by stockbull(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2016
BITCOIN WALLET APPS:It's all about Bitcoin ! Receive Bitcoin, transfer Bitcoin, manage your wallet, earn free bitcoins and play games with these Bitcoin apps.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Olu317(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
workkforcelinks:
We offer-
Verification of PayPal account (100% verified)

Removal of paypal account limits.

Withdrawal of funds from paypal account having limit.

New PayPal account (sending/receiving enabled)

VCC for paypal

Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance,Upwork, Paypal etc and get paid in mins. We guide you through the steps needed.

Valid Custom orders are accepted!
I do like it
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by aremzyolly(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
To buy your BTC @ 510/$ now ... call or whatsapp 07031234637. I Fund fast !!!
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Get Paid Faster! - https://invoice.ng
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
PussyKrook:

Hi OP,
It depends what you mean by online transactions. Do you have an online shop? Or you are being paid for services? If you are offering products online, you can integrate Bitcoin on your website as a payment option.

If you are being paid for services, you would still be able to be paid in Bitcoin. All you need to do is open a Bitcoin wallet. However, Bitcoin does not have a specific domicile, like your bank account. Secondly, it is not like your normal currency like naira. You can't withdraw it and hold it in your hands, for e.g. To be able to hold the Bitcoin, you have to convert it to another currency like the dollar and then transfer it to your account.

If you receive a lot of Bitcoin, I mean a lot like 5 btc or over, we could work something out that would be mutual to both of us. But let me say that, you must be legit, I don't have time for scammers and dishonest people.

If u are serious, reply to this message with your phone number and I will get in touch with you.

kindly send me ur contact to gboyega05@gmail.com
or to 08033781833
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by PussyKrook: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
OgbeniSamm:

kindly send me ur contact to gboyega05@gmail.com
or to 08033781833

I replied to your email. Sorry it took a while
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
PussyKrook:

I replied to your email. Sorry it took a while
ok. But i didnt get any email. Please resend. Gboyega05@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello, every can now go to https://www.luno.com/?promo=PQ3SE

Funding is instant because it is a Bitcoin website not individual seller and rate is more official
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by EQUALROGHT: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
oluwriter:
I don't think it should be hard to convert BTC to your naira account. With Bitpesa or Bitx, you can link your bank account directly after registering with either of them. It's simple. They may request for documents to verify your identity which will take a day or two to confirm. Afterwards, you can use your BTC to Naira accounts.
THOUGH NOT COMFIRMED I HEARD THAT BITX DO CHARGE SOME HIDDEN CHARGES DURING TRANSACTION PLS CAN YOU INPUT ON THIS THANKS
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by FKBZ: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2017
PussyKrook:

Hi OP,
It depends what you mean by online transactions. Do you have an online shop? Or you are being paid for services? If you are offering products online, you can integrate Bitcoin on your website as a payment option.

If you are being paid for services, you would still be able to be paid in Bitcoin. All you need to do is open a Bitcoin wallet. However, Bitcoin does not have a specific domicile, like your bank account. Secondly, it is not like your normal currency like naira. You can't withdraw it and hold it in your hands, for e.g. To be able to hold the Bitcoin, you have to convert it to another currency like the dollar and then transfer it to your account.

If you receive a lot of Bitcoin, I mean a lot like 5 btc or over, we could work something out that would be mutual to both of us. But let me say that, you must be legit, I don't have time for scammers and dishonest people.

If u are serious, reply to this message with your phone number and I will get in touch with you.

Hi can u kindly put me through the bitcoin process,need something to invest in.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by garubbagarubba: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Check Paxful. They cover your country and they have several payment options to choose from.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2017
PussyKrook:

Ok. I understand. Drop your email contact or whatsapps or go to my profile and send me a message if you don't want to drop your contact details here in the forum. I will then guide through the necessary steps.
pls i would like to know the steps as well, i opened a blockchain wallet lastweek and I read somewhere that i cnt receive or send bitcoin without an API key?. Please enlighten me more on this API key. Here is my gmail. oyedemijohnsonkayode@gmail.com :......thanks
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by PussyKrook: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
pls i would like to know the steps as well, i opened a blockchain wallet lastweek and I read somewhere that i cnt receive or send bitcoin without an API key?. Please enlighten me more on this API key. Here is my gmail. oyedemijohnsonkayode@gmail.com :......thanks

you got mail. Check your spam box if you dont see it in your inbox
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by macphilip: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bro, kindly read this article to find multiple answers to your question
How to open a Bitcoin Account in Nigeria
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by bayoojo68: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Check out bitpesa.co for more info.

macphilip:
Bro, kindly read this article to find multiple answers to your question
How to open a Bitcoin Account in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Blind Man In Jos Selling Phone Cords/Chargers (Photos) / Copyright Case: Davies Iyiegbu Secures Victory In Court Against Globacom / FOREX: Naira Appreciates Against Dollar, Gains ₦‎80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.