Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note (1852 Views)

Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lets go straight to the point. When man first meets woman, among other qualities that entice her to him, is the undeniable sexual attraction or being turned on just by mere looking. By then you'd already thought of all the styles you gon do married. Trust me, all guys secretly run these analysis or a fraction of it in the innermost part of their mind.
Fast forward to few years down the line. He looks at the woman and he sees a woman. A wife. Mother. These are great but what about that fire he felt when he looked at you the first period you met, that fire that boiled his blood? Fire don quench. Now at this point what gets the blood boiling its actually the in_the_bedroom moments when you're actually trying to justify marital duties. At this point you have to first touch, kiss, and arose the body. You just have to press the button.can you see that at this point it has gone from coming naturally to actually working towards it. Kind of beats the fun.
These wouldn'twouldn't have been any problem except for this; this same man goes out to the office...mall..uni...cinema...beach and sees women and his blood boils at there mere sight!!! No button pressed..no manipulation..no prompt..just natural...
Now, the next action of the man depends on the values the man hold dear. Religious man will act religiously. A family man willact towards his family. This is not a discussion as to what is right and wrong. This is just to show how the women drop balls and lose focus on the ball.

Let's discuss your opinion here or on. www.Thereviews.ng or www.thereviews.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Lekan111(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice but still yet God expect you to be faithful beside if you take care of your wife she will keep shining till 100years of age
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2016
The topic of the tread should be changed to "core reason why YOU cheat". I'm a man, and i dont cheat on any lady i decide to give my heart. If i become unsatisfied with you, i break the relationship and start a new one with a new lady instead of cheating on the former.

1 Like

Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Greene66: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Please change title to 'Core reasons why YOU cheat'.

I don't Cheat on my woman. No matter what happens

2 Likes

Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Monalisa185(f): 12:56am On Mar 14, 2016
core reasons why women give their cheating husbands OTAPIAPIA(rat poison).... men take note, loading.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2016
grin if any man cheats on his gf or wife coz simply he is promiscuous...he can't be contented of what he has, that's y he still look out for more punan1 to beat... undecided
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Greene66:
Please change title to 'Core reasons why YOU cheat'.

I don't Cheat on my woman. No matter what happens

Obviously you missed the point
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
The topic of the tread should be changed to "core reason why YOU cheat". I'm a man, and i dont cheat on any lady i decide to give my heart. If i become unsatisfied with you, i break the relationship and start a new one with a new lady instead of cheating on the former.

Obviously you missed the point. Please read
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
core reasons why women give their cheating husbands OTAPIAPIA(rat poison).... men take note, loading.....
Not really. What its really saying is that women stop trying
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by wolfgangg(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nah, this is bullsheet
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin if any man cheats on his gf or wife coz simply he is promiscuous...he can't be contented of what he has, that's y he still look out for more punan1 to beat... undecided

No dear. It simply means the women have stopped trying...stopped trying to be good..stopped trying to bare sexy
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by AVRecruit: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2016
it boils down to two things... looks and youth.

a woman has 18-35 years to look young and hot. how much of that time will you give to your man? dont expect him to be faithful when theres hotter blood out there.

1 Like

Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Monalisa185:
lool cheesy goodness gracious!
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by EzePromoe: 5:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Monalisa185:
Hmmm, it hasn't gotten to that o. I know you're capable of that because you look hardened.
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Monalisa185(f): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Phinalphantasy:
Not really. What its really saying is that women stop trying
saying the same thing
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Monalisa185(f): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
EzePromoe:
Hmmm, it hasn't gotten to that o. I know you're capable of that because you look hardened.

I know it hasn't, Buh just in case it does get to thatgrin...

you are so right, I'm more than capable and so hardenedtonguetongue
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Monalisa185(f): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lool cheesy goodness gracious!

hehehehe, cheezy, buh it's true na
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by firstking01(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Men have no justifiable reason whatsoever to why they cheat
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by EzePromoe: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

I know it hasn't, Buh just in case it does get to thatgrin...

you are so right, I'm more than capable and so hardenedtonguetongue
LOL. Abeg o.
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
OP let me use food as anology. in yoruba, pounded yam is the king of food but as much as we love iyan, we get tired of it sometimes. so occasionally we try fried rice, jollof rice, amala.
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
OP let me use food as anology. in yoruba, pounded yam is the king of food but as much as we love iyan, we get tired of it sometimes. so occasionally we try fried rice, jollof rice, amala.

Great analogy prof
Re: Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Phinalphantasy:

Great analogy prof
prof ke, me na ur boy o

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Tall Nigerian Man And His Beautiful Dwarf Bride (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Dated You When You Were Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.