Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? (762 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by onila(f): 1:06am On Mar 14, 2016
does it mean he wants you?

just wants to fcck you

or just because ur pretty, he enjoys flirting with you
Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 14, 2016
grin definitely that man wud like to get under ur skirt...
Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 14, 2016
It is what it is
Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:58am On Mar 14, 2016
you already know the answer why ask?

Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by sinaj(f): 2:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Rexhenrex:
you already know the answer why ask?
I dnt evn undastnd d question
Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:06am On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt evn undastnd d question
lol...she meant what will you do if your friend's b.f is flirting with u.
Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
onila:
does it mean he wants you?

just wants to fcck you

or just because ur pretty, he enjoys flirting with you
I like the way you present your threads, but this one is too mamagee undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When Ur Girls Guy Flirts With You? by Fulaman198(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
It means he might be unfaithful to his lady friend

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush / Whose Boo Is This? / Checkout These 'male' Hotties In Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.