Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo (743 Views)

How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos) / Overloaded Truck Carrying Logs Of Wood In Ilese (Photos) / Trailer Carrying Logs Of Wood Falls & Kills People In Imo State (Graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by tofolo(m): 2:41am On Mar 14, 2016
I saw this Picture online and decided to share, the writer claims it is in Kano State. May God help us.

Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by HungerBAD: 2:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by Braaad: 2:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Always make research and use your eyes before posting a misleading topic online. Those are not wood...those are steel column used for a type of foundation (pile foundation). This type of foundation is used When the soil is very soft and solid base is not available at a reasonable depth to keep the bearing power within safe limits. It is also used When the grillage and raft foundation are very expansive, or When the building is very high carrying heavy concentrated loads or When it is necessary to construct a building along the sea shore or river bed.

5 Likes

Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by tofolo(m): 3:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Braaad:
Always make research and use your eyes before posting a misleading topic online. Those are not wood...those are steel column used for a type of foundation (pile foundation). This type of foundation is used When the soil is very soft and solid base is not available at a reasonable depth to keep the bearing power within safe limits. It is also used When the grillage and raft foundation are very expansive, or When the building is very high carrying heavy concentrated loads or When it is necessary to construct a building along the sea shore or river bed.
forget all this your stories and read again. I said I saw this online.
Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by basisop(m): 4:10am On Mar 14, 2016
tofolo:

Guy, you be correct and confirmed illiterate. Person dey teach you wetin you no know, you no wan learn.

3 Likes

Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by coolcharm(m): 4:59am On Mar 14, 2016
basisop:

Guy, you be correct and confirmed illiterate. Person dey teach you wetin you no know, you no wan learn.

Lol. Him want make front page na
Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by diportivo: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Where exactly is the wood angry

Wood? angry

U saw it online and also called it wood? angry

Dem come teach u again u dey do like kg pupil undecided

Wood?SMH
Re: Bridge Built With Wood And Concrete - Photo by sobastical: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2016
tofolo:

Brother, be calm and admit your fault. try read the first line of his reply it's absolutely the correct thing you should do and anybody should do to avoid copyright errors. Be blessed

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ho About Changing My Date Of Birth / The Shameful Conduct Of Some Policemen At The International Wing Of MMA / Petrol Tanker Caught Fire At Cele Bus Stop, Close To Oshodi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.