Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,062 members, 7,919,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Girl I Trusted-most To Marry Broke My Heart - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / The Girl I Trusted-most To Marry Broke My Heart (629 Views)

Nigerian Star Broke 2pac Chronic Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Trusted-most To Marry Broke My Heart by Johnsonpac(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
I've b'in dating dis girl for 6 yrs up 2 d university,bt diferent institutions and it happen dat she was my first sight, we've nw get 2 our final yr,think on hw 2 start life on a visit c her,she nw opened up what she has b'in hiding in her mind dat she's so sorry dat we cant continue again.on dat very moment i got astonished and emaciated,up till nw i keep tinkin abt her,so i dont knw hw 2 erase her memory out!
Re: The Girl I Trusted-most To Marry Broke My Heart by okeey(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2009
sorry guy,it will be better to take this topic to romance coz dere will be more reply 4 u,and landers will advice you on wht to do abut it.
Re: The Girl I Trusted-most To Marry Broke My Heart by TWise(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2010
Shit Happens! Get over it. Maybe you didnt meet up to her standards anymore.
People come into our lives for a season

(1) (Reply)

Nepa Is Killing My Radios / Platinum Ideas And Innovations: The Future Is Safe With Us. / Need A Cinematographer For A Superb Music Video And Deep Concept??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.