Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? (2075 Views)

Vandora Says She Is 23 Years Old. Fans React / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Adams Oshiomhole Dressing Timaya Up Properly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? by damiloladuke: 6:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Looks like MediaTakeOut just got the news that Adams Oshiomhole got married to one Iara Fortes last year. According to the American website, she is 23 years old.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole, 63 of Edo State, recently exchanged marital vows with his heartthrob, former Miss Iara Fortes.
The governor and his bride signed the dotted lines at a private marriage registry attended only by family and a few friends at his Iyamho residence after which top dignitaries in the country were led by the President-elect,
Muhammadu Buhari, to the wedding reception held at the People’s White Hall in the governor’s country home.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/so-adams-oshiomholes-wife-is-23-years.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? by OKorowanta: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2016
So dis babe enjoys the intimacy with dis old man Oshiomole?
Di doggies,bloow jobs,Heads...
I fear babes.
Wen I'm 90, I must pull dis Oshiomole stunt on this young girls.i need to look for one fresh blood to dey packam give
So I can remain relevant and maintain a sharp waist.
Who be fool?

1 Like

Re: So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? by princy80(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2016
what makes no sense there? is it not legal? was it a forceful marriage?
Re: So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? by Bonapart(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2016
So? Op what's your pain?
Or you want to compare it to islamic kidnapping of teen for forceful marriages and conversion to their blood thirsty religion? And the animals are paid by their imams
Re: So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? by Adonis3: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2016
nawa ooo

So when he was 39,

Dem never born him wifelipsrsealed

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: So Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Is 23 Years Old? by Mjshexy(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2016
But they both love each other naw, so why the noise. Moreover she's above 18 & she chose her man herself shikena...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Singer Jhene Aiko Marries Nigerian Born Music Producer (photos) / Sweet! Check Out This Pre-wedding Photoshoot {pics} / Jeezy See Tontodikeh Nudes That Got Viral Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.