Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Herbal Cure For Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Herbal Cure For Cancer (2413 Views)

Sandra Musujusu Discovers Treatment For Cancer Of The Breast / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Herbal Cure For Cancer by DonLo: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2016
The Quest for alternative cure
On a Saturday morning, I was watching a movie in my living room when Shade came in. Shade is my cousin and best friend. We were so fond of each other and she's my first point of call if the need to share a problem arises. During my wedding, she played a dual role of the chief bride’s maid and the event planner. Ever since the event of my breast cancer diagnosis, her concern for my health has taken another turn.

On this particular Saturday she was more enthusiastic. With a brightened face she told me, 'babe, you're not dying again, I found the cure’. With disbelief I looked at her while she went on to tell me about the research she had been making and how it finally yielded a positive result. She was making enquiries both on and offline about a possible cure for cancer. Miraculously she found a tradomedical practitioner through a friend’s recommendation. She went further to tell me how the man treats diabetes and hypertension. With disbelief I questioned the possibility. But who cares, all I wanted was for my cancer to go. The diabetes I know does not have a cure but I could manage at least medically speaking. So, I concluded that if this man could cure diabetes, then he is a miracle worker.

Too good to be true

Before I could say Jack, Shade reached for her bag. She brought out a plastic bottle containing a coloured substance. The writing on the bottle was in an African native dialect. She explained the prescription and assured me that my cancer would be gone in 3 months. Just like that! It was so incredulous. As against the medical approach that bombards me with barrages of investigations before every chemo. The orthodox guys put me through all sort of investigations, some to confirm diagnosis, rule out differentials, stage disease to planning treatment. It looked like magical with bit of voodoo. ‘It is too good to be true’. This miraculous herbal therapy puzzled me, not minding the histology, receptors, immunohistochemistry, and chemo sensitivity of the cancer, yet could cure it. It sounded ridiculous; it defiles logic but I cared less. All I wanted was a cure. I was grateful to Shade and I decided to stop the Orthodox therapy for this.

With so much enthusiasm I called my husband. I could not wait to give him the gist. My husband had to shove his logical approach to issues aside, so as not to dampen my high spirit. He gave me the go ahead to use the herbal medicine if only with the promise of continuing with the orthodox treatment. God bless his wisdom if not I would have died earlier than expected.

Medicine turned poisonous
The so called herbal drug was not just ineffective but harmful. My condition started deteriorating since the onset of it usage. My doctor was puzzled and could not explain the symptoms. He was sure the chemotherapy could not account for the sudden hepatotoxicity and renal injury. He definitely knew something was wrong. 'Madam, did you use over dose of any drug or use any new drug of late'?’, he finally asked. I told him I have been using a particular herbal medicine since three months ago. He was surprised and angry that I didn't inform him before doing so. The damage had been done. “The herbal medication explains your symptoms but we might need to run some tests”, he said.

Reminiscing makes me laugh not just at my stupidity but also my desperation. I wouldn't have fallen for such a cheap scam if not for my desperation. Thank God I'm alive to tell the story. Herbal medicine can never and will never cure cancer. Please beware!

Feel free to share this post if only you'll site the source.
http://kuducancer.com/2016/03/14/the-herbal-cure-for-cancer/

Re: The Herbal Cure For Cancer by dotman16(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Re: The Herbal Cure For Cancer by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Na wa for this poster, after writing plenty cock n bull story, u show the pic of jedijedi bowl of someone selling her herbs Jejely,why didn't u post the pic of the particular herb u took? Smh
Re: The Herbal Cure For Cancer by MegaPlayBoy: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Sucking The Breast Milk / What You Need To Know About Your Genotype And Blood Group. Pictorial / Video: Butt Implant Got A Woman Into Trouble- Disfigured Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.