Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nuc Screening Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nuc Screening Test (849 Views)

Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos / Schlumberger Pre-screening Test. Help! / Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuc Screening Test by yemmyurban(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
House for those that sat 4 nuc test some weeks back and saw the result, a sreening test is scheduled to hold this coming week. check their website for the list of those invited and other details.[/urwww.nuc.edu.ng.l] Cheers
pls anyone that saw the notice of the nuc screening test inside the 16 july,2009edition of the Guardian shuld let the house know the detail. pls its very urgent, the test is on 22nd of july
Re: Nuc Screening Test by afanda(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2009
Was @ NUC head office y/day but cud nt realy learn much as per d impending going-ons,they advised i jst go n get ready 4 a writen exam on 22 dis month. I cant even access dia site @ d moment,i guess dats d way it is. undecided
Re: Nuc Screening Test by ikeuno2002: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
d test is by 10am at NUC Headquarters in Abuja.bring along a passport photogragh and writing materials.d list of successful candidates is on d site.if ur name is nt deir,no need coming.But i feel sory 4 people comin 4rm out of town.well,God knows who will get d Jobs at the end. dis is d list

Re: Nuc Screening Test by Musediqi: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
Pls anybody with info as regards the NUC Second Stage Screening Test conducted on 22/7/2009 at NUC Head Office in Abuja.
The Usual site www.nuc.edu.ng is not available agian. Any member that come across info (in newspaper) on the said result should post it for the benefit of those who wrote the test.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Grand Discovery Limited / How To Get Nd Fill The Nigerian Airforce Form: / Diamond Bank Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.