Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Have Your Prospective Clients Easily Pay You For Your Web Design Jobs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Have Your Prospective Clients Easily Pay You For Your Web Design Jobs (331 Views)

5 Ways To Attract More Clients To Your Website/blog With Content Marketing / Bloggers Come And Help Me, I Will Pay You Via Bitcoin / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Your Prospective Clients Easily Pay You For Your Web Design Jobs by Jacosky(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2016
Over the weekend, I shared this idea with the attendees of our Website Design Training; I will not claim it has worked all the time for me, but I can assure you, it has worked most of the time.

Web Designers are like building architects; the only difference is that they build online. A smart architect takes the time to design templates of different building structures his prospective clients from different industries might need. He knows some will want to build a skyscraper, a bungalow, a duplex etc.; so the architect takes his time to build different design concepts of these different building structures so that he can easily show his client and develop it from there.

As a web designer, don't you think it will be easier having a prospective client to pay you for his website which you have already designed? People are moved by what they see and they are more likely to pay for a service they are already seeing than one still imaginary.

The challenge however with some web developers is that they usually would have to purchase the templates they might want to use as demo to show their prospective client.
It is with regards to this challenge that we built what we call 'a playground area'(ProWebsite247) where you can choose from our list of templates, edit it with your content and easily showcase it to your prospective client.

We have a ton of features, apps and ready made video tutorial help. Since we launched it, building a websites take less than 10minutes. So when you walk on the street, be on the look out for the next business you will design their website for as you have all the tools you will need to deliver their job.

It will be our joy, to see every business have an online presence at the most minimal cost.

This lecture is over! To get started, check my signature for the proper link.

(1) (Reply)

US Adsense Account Available / Pdfs For Web Designing / Help Review Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.