Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,998 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos (21992 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Checkout The Facebook Post Of A Private School Proprietor / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by waice6571: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Many people are just commenting on an emotional ground devoid of simple reasoning.

Don't you know how kids behaves in school bus? Even at the back of your car.

The only offence of the proprietor is carelessness because, an adult should also be in charge of the children while he drive the bus.
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by glossy6(f): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
wellmax:
Newsmen sha, "flung out"or fell form a moving vehicle. The headlines make it look like someone intentionally threw the kids of the vehicle. Teachers should be more vigilant ooo

Exactly my thought. Even a demonic man won't do that .
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thank God I read the story well and didn't just type my comments anyhow. The headline made it seem as if he flung them out himself intentionally but that wasn't the case, he was the one driving and we weren't there so we can't say he was driving recklessly. May God grant the kids speedy recovery.
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by dominique(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Which hand did he use to fling the kids when he was the one driving? It seems the door to the bus gave way and the children fell out which is an unfortunate accident. I don't think he deserves to be jailed though he has to be the one to foot all their medical bills. Wishing them speedy recovery, poor kids.
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by kingofvinyl(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ooh ooh ....I know this guy Austin cos I once lived in mushin ,he once runed a patent medicine shop (chemist) he called it new vine chemist,started running at a loss,later closed it down and started a cyber cafe and called it new vine cafe,from 20 computers to 3 slow and tired computer, runned at a loss again
He closed down again and bought a danfo and started shuttling olateju to palm avenue
All of a sudden we saw him started again with a school and called it new vine school,painted his danfo as the school bus

I knew something like dis would eventually happen because mere looking at the guy when you meet him one on one his always looking rough and Confused I don't think he's mentally stable,

They should not release him because he might just start a canteen next and call it new vine relation centre and end up poisining the whole community

If you doubt my story go to olateju road /tade lane in mushin and ask of Austin, he's well known there

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by layzie: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mischievous headline. Story states that the man was driving and there are 3 adult teachers at the back with the children. How did he fling them?

However, it's his school, children are in his care so it's his responsibility to ensure their safety.
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by sisisioge: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
They were uncontrollable... So the modaforker flung them out! Whew! God is too merciful!
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by sisisioge: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
kingofvinyl:
Ooh ooh ....I know this guy Austin cos I once lived in mushin ,he once runed a patent medicine shop (chemist) he called it new vine chemist,started running at a loss,later closed it down and started a cyber cafe and called it new vine cafe,from 20 computers to 3 slow and tired computer, runned at a loss again
He closed down again and bought a danfo and started shuttling olateju to palm avenue
All of a sudden we saw him started again with a school and called it new vine school,painted his danfo as the school bus

I knew something like dis would eventually happen because mere looking at the guy when you meet him one on one his always looking rough and Confused I don't think he's mentally stable,

They should not release him because he might just start a canteen next and call it new vine relation centre and end up poisining the whole community

If you doubt my story go to olateju road /tade lane in mushin and ask of Austin, he's well known there

grin

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
donlarbito:
Why e no go be false The way I da see you Youj be unqualified teacher like the skunk above
Buhahahahahahaha
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
mark3009:

How do u you know it is false? Were you there?
Baba from what was reported, it is evident the man did not fling the kids out of the moving vehicle. He was the one driving. If anybody should be arrested and prosecuted, it should be the teachers at the back, with the kids. Their negligence and carelessness is the cause of this. However, the man should be charged with being careless.
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by billyoung: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Look at that guy's belt...how won't he fling children out of a moving bus?

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by Franzuby(f): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
This man should be hanged. embarassed

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by ify84(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
I doubt, I think the children jump out of the bus.. .. Why will the principal fling them out of the bus. Beside, d report says, he was driving... How then he left driving to push out a child
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by Ralphdan(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Buhari Why?
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by tammie24: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
greatgod2012:
Speedy recovery to the kids!

However, I don't think he could intentionally fling those kids out like that, it's most likely an accident.

Whether the school is registered or not do not really have anything to do with the occurrence.

as expected!!!

ibo will surely defend themselves no matter how badly their people behave

really unfortunate!
Re: School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos by tammie24: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
kingofvinyl:

haha!!!
this person sha grin
you no go kill person with laugh ooo

are you for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group / National Open University Of Nigeria: How Reliable? / SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.