Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo (61948 Views)

Tonnes Of Cassava Tuber ( TME 419) And Bundles Of Stem Available For Sale / Cassava Tuber For Sale / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by DaintyJenny(f): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is one hell of an END TIME CASSAVA.!
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
It ain't the real thingz on boiz. If it ain't Coc.k it ain't the same thing as Coc.k. grin
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by femifemo123: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
missyadorable:
Small dic

Iba o. grin grin grin
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesy casanova cassava
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by giftedheart1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
When the village super eagles are fully ready to pick everybody up... If u eat that thing and u no get constipation...make I know wetin cause am. I'm sure na woman plant that thing...and u know what she was thinking when she was planting it right Mehn, but God is wonderful sha!
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
From who was that thing cut
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by djblue007(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
I know ladies wouldn't like to comment on this.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by yinkslinks(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Small TOTO
missyadorable:
Small dic

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Bgorgeous: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Opulencia: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Can u eat this?
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Nickymezor(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
So weirrrrd
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by popcykaylah(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
girls will love this one... grin
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by ojsmscom(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
aborina:
really shocking indeed
you are a scammer
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by jedyjedy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
big black cocks.com or bbc.com
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Stanbeto: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Endtime Cassava
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by vindisick: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kreamie:
When the gods of the land wants to [size=25pt]fvck[/size] the whole village up
lol..guy you over funny
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Hillary01(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chai chai der is God oooo shocked kiss cry
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by vindisick: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dminister:

I believe you take bigger.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by vindisick: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dminister:
I believe you take bigger.
bigger than this?... my god
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by babaemmabest(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's a serious issue here ooooo huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu cassava indeed
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by obontami: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
Yea, I think this will satisfy those ladies who loves it fat, thick and long grin

Now, you all can throw away your dildos and cucumbers grin

tell irunooboo that
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Princepioneer(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abiagirl777:
this type fit get to the heartoo during kpekus
kee kwanu?
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by IamVinner: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
na pesin joystick wey dem hide year ago don dey harvested naw....chia dat guy wey get eh!
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by chidell23(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
dis one is strong crydis one is strong
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Nicemadu: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
hia
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Dminister(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
vindisick:
bigger than this?... my god
Yeah you can after all it stretches.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by obontami: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2016
100Cents:
Obontami o !
omoba this one no be here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / 5 Ways to Eliminate Wall Geckos In Your Home/ Office. No 2 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.