Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,937 members, 7,909,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP? (519 Views)

Thank God... At Least There Will Be "Meaningful" News On Fp Again (photos) / Top 10 Most Viewed Posts With No Comments / Lalasticlala Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP? by donjazzydon: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Change article title and FP

i.e. The Supreme Court solution to Child Abduction via Judicial Review & Constitutional Statute Enactment

https://www.nairaland.com/2978813/child-kidnap-rape-forced-islamisation
Re: Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP? by donjazzydon: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Seun as u can see, their is no reason to deny nairaland publication of a solution to problems in our democracy.

We want to discuss solution and reforms instead of shouting Biafra.

Carrot and stick approach.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 11,595 More Hostages From Boko Haram / Unilag Shut Down Over Students Protest For Lack Of Water And Power / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Liquified Petroleum Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.