Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

We Have Decided; Here Is The Conclusion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have Decided; Here Is The Conclusion (409 Views)

“myself And Bonang Have Decided To Call It Quits” – AKA / The Conclusion On What God Says About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Minaj / I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian' - EBSU Student Bitterly Reveals, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Decided; Here Is The Conclusion by BabbyDaddy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
The Association of Fans of the Duo, P-Square (AFDP) has resolved and reached the following communique.

That No album, singles, feature of any of the Ps will be patronized by us henceforth.
It is either P-Square or they should promote and buy their music themselves.
please be reminded also that their shows are inclusive in the Ban.
we shall henceforth not attend shows with only one of the Ps in attendance. Once only one P surfaces, the show will be wholeheartedly deserted.
Any artiste, group of artiste, shows or event who choose to feature any of the Ps without the Square in performance is doing so at is or her own Risk and will as well be deserted by us.
Please be guided!!!

Signed.

All Fans of P-Square
Re: We Have Decided; Here Is The Conclusion by funnyme(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Op I dey your back full-time.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Arrives Ghana In Style (photos) / Lose Weight With Ease / Video New Official Video: Temmie Ovwasa(ybnl Princess) – Jabole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.