Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,093 members, 7,909,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Police: ''baba No Waste Time'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: ''baba No Waste Time'' (417 Views)

Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / Amaechi, Soyinka & Baba Ijebu At Folasade's Installation As Iyalode(Pics / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police: ''baba No Waste Time'' by silvolexy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Baba no Waste Time
''Baba no waste time'' was all he said before the cab man squeezed a fifty naira note into his hand. What a country, people, diversity and awesome culture; you all know am talking about our fatherland, Nigeria.
I was coming from Digitariat Photo Studio where I currently manage as an IT Guy. Not that am that good but I use wisdom to manipulate things. I board a cab at post office going to oke odo for the sum of N80.
On getting to the police checkpoint at Chapel junction, we were halted by a policeman. I was thinking he was just going to check the people inside the cab but all I heard him say was ''Baba no waste time''. I was sitting at the back seat with two other passengers and we all muttered hmmmm.. What else could we have said? Am not saying that all policemen are bad and corrupt but its hard to separate the good one from the bad ones.
Those that are suppose to serve and protect are actually the ones endangering the multitude. Selfishness, pride, corruption, and many more evil act lies in the heart of many! Who will save us, where is our saviour, where is that man like Nelson Mandela, Luther King, Ken saro Wiwa, Obafemi Awolowo?
Well I always believe and will continue to believe in Nigeria, My homeland, My country, my origin, my source. God bless Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious... Achievements Of Gov. Ayodele Peter... / Ese Abduction: Nigeria Teen Alleged Abductor Granted Bail / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are Stupid — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.