Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,891 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun (26160 Views)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by ijustdey: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) says it is difficult to get a replacement that can match the outstanding performance of its former party spokesperson, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

The APC Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun said this on Monday at a briefing with newsmen at the party secretariat in Abuja.

According to him, the party had a problem getting a spokesperson to fit into Mohammed’s shoes.
He, however, said that the issue was being resolved and the party would have a spokesperson soon.

It would be recalled that Mohammed, now, Minister of Information and Culture, held sway as the party spokesperson during its years as opposition until the party emerged winner in last presidential elections.
“I think arrangements have been completed to hold the necessary congresses to nominate a spokesperson.

“I think that should be done very shortly. In fact the issue is getting somebody that can be as close as possible to the outstanding performance of the present minister of information, Lai Mohammed,’’ he said.
The Chairman, who just resumed from a ten-day working leave, said he was glad to be back to work.

“I told you I was going on a break because I needed it. I’ve had a good break, I’ve had a bit of rest and I’m back to the office,’’ he said.

He assured that all party activities would hold as planned in the month.
“All the scheduled meetings of the party will run as planned, the caucus will meet on the 21st, the BOT on the 22nd and NEC on the 24th.

“Everything will go as planned,’’ he said. (NAN)

www.leadership.ng/news/509185/getting-replacement-lai-mohammed-difficult-oyegun

5 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Decibel: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
The pathological liar Mohammed has been a clog in the wheel of progress for this dubious administration with his penchant for telling lies at every now and then. As a result, should be sacked if Buhari and APC should be taken seriously. Anyway, none of my business undecided

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by greatiyk4u(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
That guy is technically good at the job

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's difficult to replace a Pathological cum Compulsive Liar like Alh. Lienus Mohammed.

P.S
A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit like Lienus Mohammed. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions.

Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right.

Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary.

For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit.

So, tell me, who can fit into Alhaji Lienus shoe

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Decibel: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lai Mohammed is better of a party spokesperson than the image-maker of the zoogerian government. He has been technically terrible at the job cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by baralatie(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
I nominate berem for the replacement

7 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
baralatie:
I nominate berem for the replacement

What of Gbawe the epistle writer ?

I think he should be a good candidate in the Ministry of Lies and Propaganda.

25 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:

Noooo!
Gbawe epistle will be easily attacked and he is not a fighter but berem can lai

14 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by mccoy47(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
U mean his lying prowess?

5 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Because APC are yet to find someone who can lie like him.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
baralatie:

Noooo!
Gbawe epistle will be easily attacked and he is not a fighter but berem can lai

Gbawe's epistle would be useless, embarassed anyway, if you think Berem would be a good liar, let APC give her a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, please APC needs replacement for Alhaji Lie-nus Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:
It's difficult to replace a Pathological cum Compulsive Liar like Linus Mohammed.

P.S
A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit like Lienus Mohammed. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions.

Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right.

Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary.

For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit.

So, tell me, who can fit into Alhaji Lienus shoe

God bless u sir for this epic lecture!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by mile12crises: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Does He Not Have A Son Or Daughter?

Lying Should Be In Their Gene

24 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

God bless u sir for this epic lecture!

wink

1 Like

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
mile12crises:
Does He Not Have A Son Or Daughter?

Lying Should Be In Their Gene

waoooooooooo, another angle to the search.

APC should look no further, a better replacement for Lie Mohammed should be one of his own-infested, with the spirit of lying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Cyojunior(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
The fact of the matter is that nothing ever worked since Buhari has taken the reins of power. Nigeria is in comatose. Hunger is all over the land. Food is getting costlier. Petrol is getting scarce. Schools are dysfunctional. Hospitals are slaughter slabs. People are dying. Investors have fled the country. The Naira is in free fall. Kidnapping is on the rise. Boko Haram is still a threat. Buhari is denying all the promises he made during his campaign. Corrupt elements filled the crannies of his government. Under his nose, the 2016 budget was corruptly padded.

21 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Decibel: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC is a fraud

15 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by LMAyedun(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
But he can occupy the 2 offices nah.. Since the APC and the present Gov't are feeding us with lies daily

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by JesusCrew: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ghen ghen!
Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by sammyj: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Then recall hum back and let the Presidency get a replacement for him seems that is what he knows how to do best!!!! shocked
Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by jonathanOz: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just get another Liar. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by coldsummer: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
[size=18pt]he will contribute generously to the failure of PMB[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Fabulous7(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
how will you find a legendary liar like mohammed dude is talented. smiley

1 Like

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by lilmax(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
So they need who can lie best grin

1 Like

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by cecegorz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
An Irreplaceable LIE! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by 4ward(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Come hire me now.i av d quality
Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by rawtouch: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ahhhh not yet because he won't last in the cabinet the heat is already much for him just leave the position vacant
Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by knightsTempler: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:

1 Like

Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Noblebrown7(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
I hear.. just passing shaa.
Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by crownwealth: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
4ward:
Come hire me now.i av d quality

You mean you have the potential of a great liar like Lienus Mohammed ?
Re: Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun by Praizekeyz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just find a talented liar..maybe sum1 like buhari period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Ugochukwu Died Of Chronic Kidney Diesease - Family / Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.