Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? (1288 Views)

THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] / I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? / Please Who Knows This Girl? She seems to be everywhere[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by MrImole: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
How do you say it, especially the girl that is not your friend?
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by chocolateme(f): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by sinaj(f): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hey! U bleeding shocked

Do u av a cut dere?
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Topestbilly(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Excuse me dear (loud), You are bleeding (whisper)
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by amokeme(f): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrImole:
How do you say it, especially the girl that is not your friend?
If it's menstrual bleeding, simply tell her "you are stained"

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by MrImole: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
Hey! U bleeding shocked

Do u av a cut dere?

Don't you think that's mean?
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by MrImole: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala Dominique seun
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by MrImole: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
amokeme:
If it's menstrual bleeding, simply tell her "you are stained"
This seems better...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Lovetinz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
You don't!
You notify a nearby female to tell her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by donbenedict(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Blood dey ur skirt... angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by tonie123: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
(shout) Jesus!! Wetin be this? Na blood abi make up?

(tap her) Madam wetin b this for ur bodi? You injure

*i think that will work the magic*

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Michizzy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Simply "Hey! You are stained." embarassed
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Ajinoride(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
make your observation known to a lady nearby. they kmow how best to pass the message. and they know how to come to one another's rescue.
it reminds me of the experience I had during mtn registration. this particular girl stained the seat. immediately it was discovered, a lady(one of mtn staffs) quickly wrapped up the seat cover, and did a good cleaning job, with smiles .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
Hey! U bleeding shocked

Do u av a cut dere?

a 🍴 in the pusy region?
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Weblow: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
were you raped lately
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by osesology(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
O boy, see comments. I'll simply tell her: excuse me, sister, I think there's a stain on ur cloth. I dont see anything rude in that cos am even helping her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by MrImole: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrImole:
lalasticlala Dominique seun
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by MrImole: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lovetinz:
You don't! You notify a nearby female to tell her.
Another good answer...
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Asable(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's so much better you notify a lady nearby to tell her,cause if you do yourself she will b so embarrassed, she would wish for rapture to take place. Have been there
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Asable:
It's so much better you notify a lady nearby to tell her,cause if you do yourself she will b so embarrassed, she would wish for rapture to take place. Have been there

Ngwa tell us your experience
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Asable(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
discoprophet:

Ngwa tell us your experience
nah I hate thinking about sef
Re: How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Asable:
nah I hate thinking about sef
Lol. Okay babes. I know how embarrasing and fun telling us dat kinda experience could be.

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man And Woman Spotted kissing Passionately In Abia (photos) / What Kind Of A Man Uses Women For Sex? / When A Man Says "It Is Okay For Siblings To Have Sex As Long As They Use Con.dom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.