Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) (42818 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by damilotun: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
My tot too
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
hmmmmmmm! stolen water is sweet, & bread eaten in secret places is pleasant... but know ye not that the dead are there & her guest are in the depth of hell.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by mightyhaze: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na wa o!wetin dis young woman see for dis udele of a man biko? Money?? Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
This story sounds too straight, too coordinated and more like a well thought out script by a professional.
There's no doubt that the duo were dating but then there is I doubt if he actually killed the woman.
The husband suddenly came back early on the said date, ate and slept off. By 5pm,the wife who went to market was not back and he was sufficiently panicked to call her mom, a learning center where she goes for studies. SOUNDS MORE LIKE RAISING ALIBIS TO ME.
Okay, let's face it, this woman went to bring the last child from school before leaving for the purported market. So, let's assume she left around 2pm, is 3 hrs enough to go into such panic?
Again, a man whose wife has just been murdered will be too disorganized to start a private investigation instantly on discovering the wife's corpse.
There are so many things that are too straight in this story. Think the Police should dig deeper.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
say something
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:

say something
l am speechless and shocked at the level some humans have degenerated to, you messed up with someones wife, that is not enough, you end up killing her, stories like this make me wonder if some people have conscience or they have dead conscience, too much shedding of blood going on daily across Nigeria angry angry

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Usminous: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Damseldammie:
Arábìnrin Mata! Wo ibi t'oba aye e de Ati Iwo Ambe, won maa be ori e sì Idi Ogun ní o...gba beee

haaaaa such a funny comment......................................... But let say the reality a lot of women are guilty of this....
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Married women sha, yet they are quick to call/see prostitute. What a shame. Don't blame the men.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why the hell is Lasu name dragged into this Cheap publicity abi, you want sell paper.

Inasmuch this occurs every time in Nigeria, I see no need emphasizing on 'Lasu'. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by ceeceeuwa: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lesson for adulterers!
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by goodvision12(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ah!Nkan mbe.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by thorpido(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't tell me, he killed her cos of pubic hair! Let me read
Rituals involved.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Ralphdan(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
virus04:
Buhari sef

ONUKu!
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
habiham:
make them release the man the woman deserve death... Her husband sick she leave am comot go Bleep may she never rest in peace
she cud b under a spell
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Hope is not Juan mata.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Preciousbouy(m): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2016
what are they waiting for
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:21am On Mar 15, 2016
That's why I always shave my toto hair every Sunday guys cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:21am On Mar 15, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Hope is not Juan mata.
na him now
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by billyG(m): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Y sex dey sweet fat woman sef,somebody tell me.but sw & adultery sef.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Chukwu94:
LOOK AT THE MAN THAT SHE CHOSE TO CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND.
WHAT MADE HER LEAVE HER LAWYER HUSBAND FOR A PAUPER IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL.

This question has been on my mind since yesterday. Why cheat with a pauper? Old man sef. No be like say na one correct dude sef. She just died for nothing. Kai, the lawyer husband go dey shame sef. angry angry angry
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:07am On Mar 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
That's why I always shave my toto hair every Sunday guys cannot be trusted

Pishure or I don't believe you! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2016
pesinfada:
she cud b under a spell

Most likely!
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2016
Emmahunk:
This story sounds too straight, too coordinated and more like a well thought out script by a professional.
There's no doubt that the duo were dating but then there is I doubt if he actually killed the woman.
The husband suddenly came back early on the said date, ate and slept off. By 5pm,the wife who went to market was not back and he was sufficiently panicked to call her mom, a learning center where she goes for studies. SOUNDS MORE LIKE RAISING ALIBIS TO ME.
Okay, let's face it, this woman went to bring the last child from school before leaving for the purported market. So, let's assume she left around 2pm, is 3 hrs enough to go into such panic?
Again, a man whose wife has just been murdered will be too disorganized to start a private investigation instantly on discovering the wife's corpse.
There are so many things that are too straight in this story. Think the Police should dig deeper.

FBI way no sabi work, shey you want to absolve the Ambe man of blame totally? Did Sunday tell you that the very day was the only day he went home early or with just this post, you have concluded that the very day was the only one he went home early?

Asking if 3 hours is enough to go into panic is like saying that every human being on earth should have the same mindset as you. I've once gotten to Lagos late, say around 1 am. I was at Oshodi when I called my peeps and told them I was boarding a taxi. My peeps didn't see me in the next 1 hour and went into panic so your claims doesn't hold water.

Anybody can start off activities or actions at any time. My friend who's elder bro, younger sis and mum died in a car crash didn't shed a tear even as he saw the dismembered bodies of his fam members. I had to shed a few tears when I went to see him at the hospital even tho I didn't see the bodies (imagine if I had seen the bodies that means I'd have cried like a baby).

In essence, don't use your mindset to judge others. That you view the whole story as it should be doesn't mean others will view it thus. By the way, you conveniently evaded this part:

PUNCH Metro learnt that Ambe’s phones were consequently seized and upon dialing the deceased’s number on one of the phones, it showed ‘D@M’ as the identity of the caller.

“The call logs we got from the MTN office revealed that he had been calling my wife every day since February 1. It was discovered that he had called her twice on February 15, the day she did not come back home,” he added.

It was learnt that the police recovered some charms from the suspect’s house, while bloodstains were found on the wall of the building
Sunday said, “He (Ambe) begged me to forgive him. He said he was not the one who killed my wife and that he was only dating her.

“But there are enough indications for me to believe that he is behind the death of my wife. Since then, some elders in the community have been threatening me to let go of the matter. I have also been noticing strange movements around my house.”

The call log already proves something, now let's further discuss..

So if the man was innocent how come blood stains were found at his residence? Even if it was Sunday that put the stains there, was it also Sunday that placed charms inside the man's apartment? It is on record that diabolic individuals are always blood thirsty, so if the man was that diabolic to have charms at his place (coupled with the fact that Mata's bush went missing) then he's already a 90% suspect to the crime in my own opinion.

Now let us look at the last part, why threaten the Sunday when they know that Ambe's innocent? Why didn't the elders just gather money and provide Ambe with a very good lawyer that will help clear his name, why resort to threats? That further indicts the Ambe of a man.

If you intentionally evaded all these, then I don't really understand how you expect to make much sense with your statement. Or are you among the diabolic elders that were threatening Sunday? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by bandad: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2016
virus04:
Buhari sef
Wetin be Buhari own for this matter na?
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Gkemz: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2016
What would she be remembered for. She died a shameless death. Her dignity as a married woman was taken away from her before her death. The lawyer husband should just let go of the bit** and move on. And perhaps he should run a DNA test on all her kids she left behind to ascertain the real biological father or whether he has been fathering another man's kids.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Olufunmihimself: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good!
The man should not waste money further on any investigation. God has already judged the two adulterers. Save your money for your children quality education.

"The housefly that rejects all advice normally follows a corpse into the grave" - Albert Einsten 1924.
True talk.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by cybriz82(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Oga sunday free d man jur go bury ur wife.bitch aint loyal she dn see wetin she dey find.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by yetseyi(f): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2016
We need good investigators in this country, The man is most likely innocent but if he was not committing adultery he wouldn't have been roped into this.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Morizo(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
You don't need to be a detective to know that Sunday killed his wife out of jealousy due to the fact that she was dating Ambe. ITS Just a clear murder case. am not condoning adultery but Sunday shouldn't have killed his wife. His story is so lame. But trust Naija police, they like d easy way out
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Ladyisi1(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2016
virus04:
Buhari sef
lolsssssss wetin com do buhari for dis mata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Phone Thief Posts Selfie On Victims Instagram (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.