Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,282 members, 7,943,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Christianity And Nigeria’s Miracle Pastors! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Nigeria’s Miracle Pastors! (501 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola / How Come Our So Called Miracle Pastors Have Not Healed These Guys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Nigeria’s Miracle Pastors! by Oluwatoseen: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nothing – absolutely nothing – will change if we refuse to act wisely or back our prayers and fasting with positive and proactive actions. Nothing will change if we refuse to speak truth to power or demand for accountability, responsible and honest services from those who manage collective resources on our behalf, and who are already handsomely rewarded for these services…Sometimes, I wonder how the followers of these so-called men of God take their flamboyant leaders seriously! How can this year be your year, when all you see on the streets are hopelessness and decay?

A prophet was preaching to his congregation sometime ago. At a point he started denouncing people who had accused him of living a flamboyant lifestyle and who also said that he was a false prophet who cannot suffer and die for the sake of the gospel. In his words, “I will not die for Jesus because Jesus already died for me. I don’t need to suffer because Jesus already suffered for me – and I will not be poor because Jesus lived and died poor so that I would be rich”. He told his followers how he had bought several expensive cars, and how his admires had donated tens of thousands of dollars to
- See more at: http://www.christianmediang.com/2016/03/christianity-and-nigerias-miracle.html#sthash.MRDBfvbf.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Fear And Hatred Of Holidays And Celebrations Is Justified? / Our Daily Bread Thursday April 14 2016 <*> This Is The Day <*> / Our Daily Bread Monday April 18 2016 <*> Unconventional Tactics <*>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.