Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Pains,my Fears...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pains,my Fears...... (431 Views)

It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / Pains Of Havn A Big Cassava / My Pains My Gains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pains,my Fears...... by verine: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Alright this is nairaland.. I could expect the unexpected...
Have been a low key member of this forum for a considerable time.... Have never created a thread, though I drop few comments when necessary on a low...
Reasons I loathe creating topics is the way people are sometimes bullied and E-stoned for sharing their views.Albeit some topics are sometimes also very lame.. OK this is my pain, and I really do need words of advice, lessons and critics as well from all'a Ya....
It's getting to 3yrs I was into a relationship I could call legitimate or balance... The last time I had someone I called my girlfriend I guess that was my 100level first semester ND I screwed up since then I face a very different story entirely... OK I meet a girl,we get along.. We meet a few time,i ask her out she will be like.. "Verine" I like you very much, but I have a boyfriend ND we been dating for a long time..nd I'm like alright Dis a failed attempt.. I should cross over ND search for other opportunities.But it's never like that, the boyfriend owner never let go off me. she makes sure I don't move an inch..she must hold me down,we will bleep ND bleep but we are never dating...i dare not get close to any other girl in her regime she gets totally mad, but she is comfortably dating one guy on the side... This has been the trend for about 3yrs..dis my final year,and have never had a girlfriend of my own but I bleep all the specs one cud ever ask for.. In fact I don't even know what it means to be in a relationship again... And I'm now worried :why do I always meet those ones that are into a relationship? Why do I bleep 96% of all the girls I try to make friends with? Why can't a girl settle with me? Why wudnt they want to date me yet they don't want to see me around any other girl? Why do they flaunt me around their friends yet I know truly that there is nothing going on only lust bleeps? Why are they just taking advantage of me?.... I don't want nomore hoe's in my life, ah don't wanna be a Bleep boY nomore... I wanna get serious with my life.... How do I fix things? How do I pick my pieces.. Help a brother!
Re: My Pains,my Fears...... by Sunkyphil(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
u ought to make known to them right from d start what u want n not a fwb thingy;

1 Like

Re: My Pains,my Fears...... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
HMM OK, maybe just maybe that the only thing good in you is your long dick and your ability to fork very well. You are broke and payhaps a small boy, so you dont expect a lady in this economy downfall to leave her rich boyfriend for a student with no real cash in the bank. I will advice you to stop sleeping with her b4 her boyfriend catches u, focus on getting a good grade then after NYSC, you will get a well paying job for yourself and gbam you will see a lady that will love.
Re: My Pains,my Fears...... by verine: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
.. Sometimes I do that... But on the long run I only pick myself swaying in their directions
Re: My Pains,my Fears...... by obiorathesubtle: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided above my paygrade.. Bye!

(1) (Reply)

... / Single Guys How Do You Cope Or Answer Them? / FUNNY BUT TRUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.