Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management (61957 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
banmee:

Da phuck? who's this mo.ron? Better go get a job. Poverty is a disease.

frustration at work... u guyz dislike hearing d truth.
TIPS TO FRUSTRATE A YOLOBA MAN....
JUST TELL HIM D TRUTH grin
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by banmee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

frustration at work... u guyz dislike hearing d truth.
TIPS TO FRUSTRATE A YOLOBA MAN....
JUST TELL HIM D TRUTH grin

See your stupidity? I am not even yoruba. Says a lot about you mentality state.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Pillyportions(f): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahachahahahahahahkikikikikikikik i laugh in chinese.
NemzySeries:

tru surgery

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by zanebaddo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
baby124:

You are very stupid. So he should treat his wife and family anyhow to make his brother's feel good. They can keep disrespecting his wife and kids when their own families are stable. Peter is a MAN, learn from him. Lola is not doing anything, but that is a man protecting his family's unity and dignity. I really respect a man like Peter. If the other's cannot respect his family, they can't respect him. They should go and make money separately. Maybe then everyone will mind their business and respect each other. Over familiarity is beginning to cause issues. You never take your siblings choice for granted, respect it and worry about other things
be sensible enough not to choose a woman over your blood, that's the problem we have as human beings.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by theEYe21(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
you cant put family and business together, it does not work, only causes havoc.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by mindtricks: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

please can you explain how she separated them?

Oshogbo weed @ work jare!
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by DauraDullard0(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:
please can you explain how she separated them?
Their mother warned him never to bring that Yolobo gold digger into their family. Ever since she showed up in their lives, P-Square has never been the same. I know she must have arrived with a box-full of charms and juju. That is a regular Yolobo snack.

Say no to Yolobo women.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by flokii: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jude okoye..

that's life for you... never get too attached incase of any fuckups

be strong and move on... cos PERSONALLY I feel it's over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.